Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The 10 second force barrier laugh

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
The 10 second force barrier laugh

Vassise
05.16.2013 , 04:56 AM | #1
Seriously noobs, you're on 5% health, you're against 3 other players on your own, no where near any of your team mates

DERP HURURRR FORCE BARRIER U CANT HIT ME IM IN A FORCE BARRIER DERP DERP DREP

The funny thing is when the 3 people pause and stand there ready to use their execute ability.

XyriusSES
05.16.2013 , 05:05 AM | #2
I'm sure everyone will be rushing to reform the way they use force barrier now, well done.

JFerret
05.16.2013 , 05:08 AM | #3
So while those 3 derps standing there waiting for the force barrier to end and hit me with their execute ability my team is at the opposite door/pylon/turret capping, yeah I like it

It can also be specced to heal so I may be at 10% health before it ends pop my force mend, back in the game

Princz
05.16.2013 , 05:15 AM | #4
I most of the times use say begging for my life while in force barrier

"cant we all be friends?"
Princz - Sage healer of the Republic
Fantastico - sneaky assasin of the Empire
"idiots are invincible"

vimm
05.16.2013 , 05:21 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Vassise View Post
Seriously noobs, you're on 5% health, you're against 3 other players on your own, no where near any of your team mates

DERP HURURRR FORCE BARRIER U CANT HIT ME IM IN A FORCE BARRIER DERP DERP DREP

The funny thing is when the 3 people pause and stand there ready to use their execute ability.
Clearly not mad.

If they delay you three for that long, you're idiots.
geeR
Phantom of the Operative

Copperheadr
05.16.2013 , 05:30 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by JFerret View Post
So while those 3 derps standing there waiting for the force barrier to end and hit me with their execute ability my team is at the opposite door/pylon/turret capping, yeah I like it

It can also be specced to heal so I may be at 10% health before it ends pop my force mend, back in the game
Yeah, that a good use of it.

Former Bria resident.

Belly
05.16.2013 , 05:51 AM | #7

This. You've taken 3 of their guys out of the fight for ten seconds, a very long time in PvP, for the price of one of yours. That's a win.
Larcen 50(ish) Scoundrel Scrapper/Sawbones "They see me rollin...they hatin. They whining and sayin that I need some nerfin"
The Progenitor
And loads and loads of alts

Seireeni
05.16.2013 , 05:59 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Princz View Post
I most of the times use say begging for my life while in force barrier

"cant we all be friends?"
That's hilarious :DDD I'll make sure to do this with my sage...
There is a face beneath this mask but it's not me.
Red Eclipse - 22 characters - The Firslay Legacy

Brittaany_Banks
05.16.2013 , 06:10 AM | #9

This. While your 3 players are waiting 15 seconds to take me out it is now a 7 on 5 on the other side. Way to go team players.
I don't care who you are. I don't care if you are male, or female, black, or white, gay, or straight, religious, or non-religious, old or young. I care about 3 things. Can you tank properly? Can you DPS properly? Can you heal properly?

Dimdeo
05.16.2013 , 06:35 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Vassise View Post
I agree with this being a funny thing :-)