Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Assassin Tank relic question

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Assassin Tank relic question

Kitru
05.23.2013 , 11:22 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by idioidi View Post
So the self heal we get from are charge can proc the healing relic?
The self heal from CT/DC and the self healing from TkT/Force Lightning can all proc the relic.
Walls of Text? I *love* Walls of Text!
My New Class Idea
Shadow Class Rep - Suggest/Review Questions Here
Quote: Originally Posted by Fende View Post
Listen to Kitru. Kitru knows all.

kdibuz
05.23.2013 , 01:33 PM | #12
Ktiru i have a question for you.

So far what i got on my Sin tank atm is
HP - 37768
DR - 34.95%
Def - 23.71% (578)
Absorb - 40.88% (775)
Shield - 35.29% (729)
the relics i am using is Partisan relic of fortunate redoubt (proc def 410) and Proc Underworld relic of shield amp. (550 absorb).
I am using high end mods(robust 31b and 30b ..i got 4 left to replace for just 30 and 31 robust mods) atm and im actually working to switching them out for more mitigation then HP overall. I was wondering. i thought about switch the proc def relic for a clicky shield+absorb relic then going back to the healing emp relic? Whats your thoughts on that? I also wanna make sure im heading in the right way with my stats from what i saw from KBN ratings that have changed since i last looked (pts wise) that i need more absorb close to 861 and def close to 450.

Thanks!

Khanduras

Kitru
05.23.2013 , 01:44 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by kdibuz View Post
i thought about switch the proc def relic for a clicky shield+absorb relic then going back to the healing emp relic? Whats your thoughts on that?
My personal BiS is the Fortunate Redoubt proc and the Ephemeral Mending relic, so I would recommend using those. I'm not particularly fond of the use relics any more, if only because tank swaps don't really occur as often or intensely as they did before. There might be a few fights where it's better, but I wouldn't make it part of my standard loadout.

As to using the Partisan Relic of Fortunate Redoubt, you'll get more out of the Arkanian Abs proc relic you can buy with basic coms, even if it's nominally the "wrong" one. Just wait til Thrasher deigns to drop a Fortunate Redoubt to swap it out (the only reason Fortunate Redoubt is better than Shield Amplification is because of the passive Def rather than passive Power; the increase in proc size between the Partisan and the Arkanian is actually less than the passive benefits).
Walls of Text? I *love* Walls of Text!
My New Class Idea
Shadow Class Rep - Suggest/Review Questions Here
Quote: Originally Posted by Fende View Post
Listen to Kitru. Kitru knows all.

kdibuz
05.23.2013 , 01:54 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Kitru View Post
My personal BiS is the Fortunate Redoubt proc and the Ephemeral Mending relic, so I would recommend using those. I'm not particularly fond of the use relics any more, if only because tank swaps don't really occur as often or intensely as they did before. There might be a few fights where it's better, but I wouldn't make it part of my standard loadout.

As to using the Partisan Relic of Fortunate Redoubt, you'll get more out of the Arkanian Abs proc relic you can buy with basic coms, even if it's nominally the "wrong" one. Just wait til Thrasher deigns to drop a Fortunate Redoubt to swap it out (the only reason Fortunate Redoubt is better than Shield Amplification is because of the passive Def rather than passive Power; the increase in proc size between the Partisan and the Arkanian is actually less than the passive benefits).
Ah alright that make's sense. I guess ill be farming Thrasher and DG in tfb hm for underworld relics Thanks kitru!