Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Why no acknowledgement of overpowered heals?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Why no acknowledgement of overpowered heals?

Raansu's Avatar


Raansu
05.16.2013 , 07:35 PM | #101
Quote: Originally Posted by sirullrich View Post
It's easy when the other team had nobody doing over 300k dps. LOL
You do realize the only people ever really breaking those big numbers are inflated by tab dots and aoe's right? M assassin rarely breaks 300k because I'm either away from the main fight and pressuring off nodes or I'm beating on a guarded healer or a tank trying to wear down the heal/tank combo, while when I get on my juggernaut I hit 600-900k almost every match but I'm also not really killing anyone. Hey cool, I hit 5 people for 5-9k+ a piece...but none of them died and the 2-3 healers just healed them back up...but hey, look at that, I broke 1mil damage, I'm totally ******.

sirullrich's Avatar


sirullrich
05.16.2013 , 07:47 PM | #102
Quote: Originally Posted by Raansu View Post
You do realize the only people ever really breaking those big numbers are inflated by tab dots and aoe's right? M assassin rarely breaks 300k because I'm either away from the main fight and pressuring off nodes or I'm beating on a guarded healer or a tank trying to wear down the heal/tank combo, while when I get on my juggernaut I hit 600-900k almost every match but I'm also not really killing anyone. Hey cool, I hit 5 people for 5-9k+ a piece...but none of them died and the 2-3 healers just healed them back up...but hey, look at that, I broke 1mil damage, I'm totally ******.
Haha I have no problems killing a healer. Your team had an average of 20 kills while the other team had an average of 10 kills. They had 3 healers, but your team still outkilled them by double. If it was that easy how come the other healers didn't put up the same numbers as you. Maybe you are just good at your class and put up good numbers.

So if you hit 5 people for 9k the first thing that a healer is going to do is heal themselves. Therefore kill the dps within that time frame of the the healer healing themselves. What is your team doing when they see 5 people without 1/3 of there health. Is no one attacking, but you?

I have jug tank and is in tank gear. I spec to dps and still do 600-900k damage. I only set up for smash and smash people. It is soooo easy that anybody can do it. Did you see what I did there.
W.O.X.-HARBINGER
HYOU-MOUBU
LUKEWARM TAUNTAUNS-BASTION
KARYOTEN-OUHON-RENPA

darthruff's Avatar


darthruff
05.16.2013 , 08:03 PM | #103
Quote: Originally Posted by Raansu View Post
You do realize the only people ever really breaking those big numbers are inflated by tab dots and aoe's right? M assassin rarely breaks 300k because I'm either away from the main fight and pressuring off nodes or I'm beating on a guarded healer or a tank trying to wear down the heal/tank combo, while when I get on my juggernaut I hit 600-900k almost every match but I'm also not really killing anyone. Hey cool, I hit 5 people for 5-9k+ a piece...but none of them died and the 2-3 healers just healed them back up...but hey, look at that, I broke 1mil damage, I'm totally ******.
BS

I've dropped at least 700K dmg in a WZ on every class since 2.0.

Over a million on my shadow as infiltration and my merc as arsenal.

Just because you're terrible doesn't mean everyone else can't put up huge numbers.

Healing is fine. L2P.
Ipo

Raansu's Avatar


Raansu
05.16.2013 , 08:06 PM | #104
Quote: Originally Posted by darthruff View Post
BS

I've dropped at least 700K dmg in a WZ on every class since 2.0.

Over a million on my shadow as infiltration and my merc as arsenal.

Just because you're terrible doesn't mean everyone else can't put up huge numbers.

Healing is fine. L2P.
Yeah sure, if you do nothing but chase numbers while most likely having a pocket healer anyone can do that. Too bad chasing numbers doesn't win games. There's an assassin on my server that does nothing but chases numbers. He refuses to guard nodes, he doesn't really pay attention to his surroundings, he doesn't really focus anything. He just attacks anything that can get him big numbers and rolls with it. Hey great, he's #1 in dps but he also made a crap ton of mistakes, fails to slow someone so his teammates can cap and leaves nodes unguarded.

darthruff's Avatar


darthruff
05.16.2013 , 08:11 PM | #105
Quote: Originally Posted by Raansu View Post
Yeah sure, if you do nothing but chase numbers while most likely having a pocket healer anyone can do that. Too bad chasing numbers doesn't win games. There's an assassin on my server that does nothing but chases numbers. He refuses to guard nodes, he doesn't really pay attention to his surroundings, he doesn't really focus anything. He just attacks anything that can get him big numbers and rolls with it. Hey great, he's #1 in dps but he also made a crap ton of mistakes, fails to slow someone so his teammates can cap and leaves nodes unguarded.
Right. I do all that stuff. Sure.

I have a 94% winning percentage in nearly 1000 rated games spread over my 4 main classes.

Enjoy being bad.
Ipo

sirullrich's Avatar


sirullrich
05.16.2013 , 08:13 PM | #106
Quote: Originally Posted by Raansu View Post
Yeah sure, if you do nothing but chase numbers while most likely having a pocket healer anyone can do that. Too bad chasing numbers doesn't win games. There's an assassin on my server that does nothing but chases numbers. He refuses to guard nodes, he doesn't really pay attention to his surroundings, he doesn't really focus anything. He just attacks anything that can get him big numbers and rolls with it. Hey great, he's #1 in dps but he also made a crap ton of mistakes, fails to slow someone so his teammates can cap and leaves nodes unguarded.
Wow at first you can't put up big numbers and now you can. So basically you keep trying to prove your point by saying whatever you want.
W.O.X.-HARBINGER
HYOU-MOUBU
LUKEWARM TAUNTAUNS-BASTION
KARYOTEN-OUHON-RENPA

sirullrich's Avatar


sirullrich
05.16.2013 , 08:14 PM | #107
Quote: Originally Posted by darthruff View Post
Right. I do all that stuff. Sure.

I have a 94% winning percentage in nearly 1000 rated games spread over my 4 main classes.

Enjoy being bad.
I agree. Bads will always be bad. I guarantee nobody uses that guy in rateds.
W.O.X.-HARBINGER
HYOU-MOUBU
LUKEWARM TAUNTAUNS-BASTION
KARYOTEN-OUHON-RENPA

Raansu's Avatar


Raansu
05.16.2013 , 08:53 PM | #108
*rolls eyes* scrubs like you two always bark the loudest because you have no counter argument and then have to attempt to brag to make yourselves feel like good players. I'm so sorry that both of you are terrible and need broken mechanics to be carried through a warzone.

sirullrich's Avatar


sirullrich
05.16.2013 , 08:57 PM | #109
Quote: Originally Posted by Raansu View Post
*rolls eyes* scrubs like you two always bark the loudest because you have no counter argument and then have to attempt to brag to make yourselves feel like good players. I'm so sorry that both of you are terrible and need broken mechanics to be carried through a warzone.
lol in every post you have on this you contradict yourself and now your solution is to give insults.
W.O.X.-HARBINGER
HYOU-MOUBU
LUKEWARM TAUNTAUNS-BASTION
KARYOTEN-OUHON-RENPA

maverickmatt's Avatar


maverickmatt
05.16.2013 , 10:28 PM | #110
Quote: Originally Posted by sirullrich View Post
Wow at first you can't put up big numbers and now you can. So basically you keep trying to prove your point by saying whatever you want.
Reading Comprehension OBVIOUSLY wasn't your best subject, so allow me to draw it in crayon for you:

Spoiler


He clearly states that he rarely breaks 300k damage and lists the reasons why, which are in essence being a good teammate and understanding that Objectives = higher chance to win, which is > Damage...

Spoiler


Again, he clearly states that there is another player on his server who puts up huge numbers, but is a terrible teammate.

And then ignorant fool #1 posts this:
Quote: Originally Posted by sirullrich View Post
lol in every post you have on this you contradict yourself and now your solution is to give insults.
Nowhere in those posts did he contradict himself. You're a fool, and before you post on the forums, claiming to be the SUPER ALMIGHTY PVP GOD DPS SUPERWOWZMEGABADMOFO, I would suggest you take a reading comprehension class. I'm certain Hooked on Phonics may help you, hell I bet they even have a program built specifically for your particular type of idiot.

P.S.:
Quote: Originally Posted by darthruff View Post
I have a 94% winning percentage in nearly 1000 rated games spread over my 4 main classes.
.
I call BS. Your remarks, forum post history and apparent lack of basic vocabulary (Your default is calling someone bad... What kind of tiny mind can't come up with a better insult?) suggest that you couldn't function in a social group comprised of more than pre-pubescent teenage boys. This would indicate that you wouldn't have the capacity to play Rated PvP, because you can't do it solo and a team of 12 year old boys won't go very far. By all means, please post your server, your character names, and legacy name (just to make sure all the characters you post actually belong on the same account).

Have a nice day, you two.