Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

dreadful entity produce lockouts

CoppertheBeagle
05.15.2013 , 12:24 PM | #1
Does the dreadful entity match lockouts for the entire raid group if you defeat it?
Thanks for the responses.

CDT_GRAY
05.16.2013 , 12:24 AM | #2
I'm curious about this, as well. How exactly does the dreadful entity affect lockouts on HM TFB? If a player who has not run TFB that week joins an ops team fighting the entity, will that player pick up a TFB lockout if they defeat it?

RiVaN_
05.17.2013 , 12:13 AM | #3
It would be nice to get an answer to this question from someone "in the know" I want to take on the entity, but I don't want my group to lose the ability to run TfB in hard Mode.

BratAN
05.17.2013 , 12:18 AM | #4
Dreadful entity doesn't have a lockout, doesnt't affect any group lockouts and can be done as many times as possible (given the 23hr cooldown on amulet). At least it was before 2.0, but I doubt something changed.

CoppertheBeagle
05.17.2013 , 11:51 AM | #5
Thanks for the reply!

jmdatcs
05.17.2013 , 12:57 PM | #6
I think you can even trade the amulet to another eligible person before the original timer to permanently bind runs out, which resets the CD, and do it several times back to back.
Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal. - Albert Camus
True terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your high school class is running the country. - Kurt Vonnegut