Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Clan Epsis hosts the Kote'Akkanir (Recurring Arena, Thursdays)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jung Ma
Clan Epsis hosts the Kote'Akkanir (Recurring Arena, Thursdays)

Darth_Lahey
05.22.2013 , 01:08 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Swerto View Post
I wasn't even aware there was a community wrap-up page till that lol... Congrats nonetheless!

Swerto
05.22.2013 , 11:13 PM | #22
First match on outlaws den
Ebon Hawk RP
Abyssŕus - 55 Sith Sorcerer | Xaraki - 55 Miraluka Juggernaught | Rŕignier - 55 Human Powertech
Swerto - 55 Cyborg Operative | Alexialas - 50 Cyborg Marauder | Vylna - 50 Mirian Mercenary
Meskero - 55 Sith Gunslinger | Sib-Khun - 50 Human Guadian | Sylv┬s - 50 Miraluka Shadow
Tatlia - Zabrak Commando | Sereye - Human Sniper | Atrecia Human Sentinel

KanDekB
05.22.2013 , 11:23 PM | #23
Same, i didnt know my event made it on there either! AWESOME! Will sure to support you guys. You guys are welcome to come to tat on Friday and advertise at the rated tournament!
T h e M a a z | r D P S | W z P r a c t i t i o n e r

Vhexit
05.23.2013 , 08:25 PM | #24
I had a great time at the event, really enjoyed it, hope to be there for the next one!

Swerto
05.23.2013 , 08:55 PM | #25
Sorry for the logistical issues guys, but all in all it was a wonderful night.

Thanks for the turnout this week guys.

Except Sibek.

Dick.

A huge thank you to:

Morrigna for faction swapping.
Immortal, SerraTek, Credit Shot, and every other guild for turning out.
Ebon Hawk RP
Abyssŕus - 55 Sith Sorcerer | Xaraki - 55 Miraluka Juggernaught | Rŕignier - 55 Human Powertech
Swerto - 55 Cyborg Operative | Alexialas - 50 Cyborg Marauder | Vylna - 50 Mirian Mercenary
Meskero - 55 Sith Gunslinger | Sib-Khun - 50 Human Guadian | Sylv┬s - 50 Miraluka Shadow

Vhexit
05.23.2013 , 10:11 PM | #26
Except Sibek.

Dick.
Hmm?
What'd I do?

Swerto
05.24.2013 , 12:56 AM | #27
Other than repeatedly run up to the side, knocking people into the arena mid-match?

You also interrupted a match between Serratek and Immortal, the highest stake match we had that night.

You are barred. Any character we see approach the event grounds is considered hostile and will be killed on sight by Epsis, I'm hoping the other people there understand why and join in.

When you piss on everyone else's parade, you don't get to go to the parade anymore.
Ebon Hawk RP

MotherAnimal
05.24.2013 , 01:54 AM | #28
Other than repeatedly run up to the side, knocking people into the arena mid-match?

You also interrupted a match between Serratek and Immortal, the highest stake match we had that night.

You are barred. Any character we see approach the event grounds is considered hostile and will be killed on sight by Epsis, I'm hoping the other people there understand why and join in.

When you piss on everyone else's parade, you don't get to go to the parade anymore.
How much was wagered on that ST and Immortal match? We had two 400k a side matches.
If I recall their match was a 2v2, so I'm curious how much they would have wagered
Ydel
Credit Shot

Swerto
05.24.2013 , 10:11 AM | #29
That was a 400k match for a 2v2, so 200k per person., 800k pot.

The interference was a big deal.
Ebon Hawk RP

Vhexit
05.24.2013 , 11:36 AM | #30
Sorry for pissing on your parade, my bladder was full, and the only thing that looked like a toilet was that pit.
And hell, you only know two (three?) of my alts.