Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question of the Day 5/15/2013

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

AntarNyaus
05.16.2013 , 08:02 AM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
How many Cathars do you have prowling the galaxy?
Six. I left my two existing characters (Gunslinger and Marauder) as Humans but created one new character for each of the remaining classes.

Overall, the Cathar do look much improved from what they were at launch but, just like the Human males, the hairstyles are horrendous. What in blazes is wrong with the designer who created the last two monstrosities on the slider? Out of all of them, I could only stomach style 2 so that's what all six of them used. And it is shorter than the Human's "long" hairstyles. Ugh. At least my Cathar Sorcerer and Sage will have hooded options.
Antar "Tonar" Nyaus, Gunslinger, The Ebon Hawk Nyaus Legacy
Republic: Antaavolur, Sage; Antaaro, Guard; Antaade, Troop; Antrajhin, Scoundrel
Empire: Antaanih, Sorc; Antaarek, Jugg; Arnot, Mara; Antaail, Snipe; Antaahin, Merc
░▒ The Army of Light (R) ░▒ Unhinged (I) ▒░

Encima
05.16.2013 , 10:07 AM | #72
None. I don't appreciate a patch full of cartel market crap that I have to purchase as a subscriber and to add insult to injury you're expecting me to pay for the last piece to my eradicator set too, not impressed.
I'm sorry, master, there were COMPLICATIONS. Please don't deactivate me!

SeareHawkeye
05.16.2013 , 01:15 PM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by Encima View Post
None. I don't appreciate a patch full of cartel market crap that I have to purchase as a subscriber and to add insult to injury you're expecting me to pay for the last piece to my eradicator set too, not impressed.
I'm a big fan of this game, but I have to agree with this statement. As a subscriber, I should not have to pay to unlock Cathar for new characters.
Seare: Jedi Knight (Guardian)
Mav'rik: Smuggler (Scoundrel)
Criten: Gunslinger
Jag'Shen: Bounty Hunter

Leoness
05.17.2013 , 03:48 AM | #74
NONE, now stop ripping me off you pack of greedy corporate slugs.