Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question of the Day 5/15/2013

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

WarbNull
05.15.2013 , 11:15 AM | #21
First time I have answer or posted in a Question of the Day Thread.

Answer---- NONE

Besides the fact that I would have preferred another Species be added first (like a Togruta), I am also sort of against the Direction this game is headed. Species should have stayed within the confines of Expansions or at the Very least set at a lot lower cost to the public. Subscribers should not have had to pay in order to use them as well. You should have just added restriction and such to them like you have with the Original Species in the game.

Basically I'll post the idea I have mentioned before.

For any new Species My opinion is this. Any New Species should be accessible to use by Subscription players without having to pay an Unlock Fee. You should have either made it playable First on only a few Classes and then Unlocked for other Classes once the Class Story ended ... OR ... Done like the Human Species and playable on all Classes and at the end of the Class Story they get a bonus to some ability. Basically like you have done for the Species already before it. For F2P Players they should Charged to Unlock it. You should also have a Charge to Unlock it Early. Just like we had with the Species Before. It is these little things that make a difference. That is how I would have done any New Species.
Changing the way things were and charging us more for it is a bad move. You basically went back on your word and what you originally wrote that we would have for Subscriptions.

That is what I have to say about this.
Khai-Kun Legacy Shadowlands
Smuggler Gunslinger Saboteur
Jedi Consular Sage
Bounty Hunter PowerTech Pyrotech

Orlesian
05.15.2013 , 11:19 AM | #22
None, not sure yet if I want one.
❤ Please make Talos Drellik a romance option for female Inquisitors ❤
Red Eclipse

DarthFamine
05.15.2013 , 11:20 AM | #23
None, I am not paying for them.

goodbye
"It might be fear, or anger, or hatred, or perhaps even suffering that makes a man fall to the dark side, but it is without a doubt regret, that keeps him there."
-Darth Famine
www.RJKgaming.com

mbulmer
05.15.2013 , 11:28 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Personal Answer: So far I have only changed my Smuggler, but I love how she looks so I might make another. Meow!
I changed my Smuggler to Cathar as well. He's got this permanent scowl on his face now. I love it!

RawrItzRandom
05.15.2013 , 11:30 AM | #25
All you people ever seem to do is complain about this game like you're the most entitled fan base who ever lived and played a game, all the while having nothing to say but hatred and venom toward the game and the developers and everything about both of them.

Sure, some of you bring up good points from time to time, but most of the time the only things I ever seem to read are about how much you're not doing something.

For the record, I did buy the Cathar, because they're fluff and therefore extra things, cosmetic in nature and should be charged for because you don't need them to enjoy this game, and because they cost about 5$.

Tatile
05.15.2013 , 11:32 AM | #26
None. They just look a bit too ridiculous to me.

SOULCASTER
05.15.2013 , 11:32 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Icebergy View Post
None. Almost all my characters are human, and they will likely stay that way no matter what races are added to the game.
Woooommp Womp!!!!
Soulcaster
www.twitch.tv/CidxPvP
Come watch me log on and hit the buttons that light up!

Ashayah
05.15.2013 , 11:38 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
How many Cathars do you have prowling the galaxy?

Personal Answer: So far I have only changed my Smuggler, but I love how she looks so I might make another. Meow!
Glad that is working out for you. Now how about fixing the WinXP issue so that those affected can oh I don't know....Actually log in?
. I remember.

Kegparty
05.15.2013 , 11:44 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by RawrItzRandom View Post
All you people ever seem to do is complain about this game like you're the most entitled fan base who ever lived and played a game, all the while having nothing to say but hatred and venom toward the game and the developers and everything about both of them.

Sure, some of you bring up good points from time to time, but most of the time the only things I ever seem to read are about how much you're not doing something.

For the record, I did buy the Cathar, because they're fluff and therefore extra things, cosmetic in nature and should be charged for because you don't need them to enjoy this game, and because they cost about 5$.
You talking about the entire win XP base of people who can't play currently? Anyways is there a way outside of cartel coins to get the cats?

Avorniel
05.15.2013 , 11:45 AM | #30
none

and looks like the ones who are not are out numbering the ones that are...wonder why that is...
I sense a great disturbance in the Force... it's as if a million hamsters suddenly cried out in terror... and suddenly fell silent.