Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Good everyone, let the hate flow through you...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Good everyone, let the hate flow through you...

Mistwisp
05.15.2013 , 09:46 PM | #61
“Now, witness the power of this fully operational Cartel Market.”[/QUOTE]

^^^ Fantastic!

Random Dye Modules Scum and Villainy. (You may think there should have been a comma in that last sentence however I assure you that the sentence is working as intended)
'Jo Blues

Sazabius
05.15.2013 , 09:48 PM | #62
Hell hath no fury like a gamer scorned...

Seriously though, this update sucks. I can overlook the customization part, no game lets you race change/name change/et al for free (just ask Blizzard how much they make from name/race changes alone...). However, the fact that both the dye and collections systems are both convoluted piles of bantha poodoo, and bioware/ea might as well have came out and called this patch "F.U. Subs!!! PEACE B!0TCHES, WE DON'T WANT YOUR MONEY". Which is a terrible shame, because as much as I don't feel them 'necessary' to the game at all, they could have made neat additions to the game; instead we get more lottery bull$h!7...

I don't normally post on forums about this kind of crap, what's the point? But this update is FAIL FAIL AND MORE FAIL.

MyPetMonkey
05.15.2013 , 10:00 PM | #63
10 days to go! 10 days to go!!

Oh no more subscription! And 10 days to go!!

I'll miss all the whale watching and the apologists.....

Thaed
05.15.2013 , 10:09 PM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by bionamaster View Post
"The Troll is strong with this thread."
Seriously, if you don't like Dye system, nobody is making you use it.
But I want o like the dye system. Really, I do. I'm not even angry about the random dye packs on the cartel market.

What does piss me off is how poorly the dyes have been implemented. The customisation that they offer is ridiculously limited; only combinations of certain colours are allowed and you can't apply the different colours to specific parts of the armour. What bothers me is that this system should never have been implemented, let alone for money. They should have taken one look at the concept, scrunched it up and tossed it in the bin, then had a look at how other MMOs use their dye systems.
Selkath.com: You'll never find a more pleasant hive of honey and friendship.