Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Good everyone, let the hate flow through you...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Good everyone, let the hate flow through you...

Beranzen's Avatar


Beranzen
05.15.2013 , 09:00 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Themanthatisi View Post
I agree....
It was not a bug, just another employee or a fool they defends everything BW/EA does.... they crossed a line for sure and it was NOT a bug at all. They took away what was free to line their pockets.
He disagrees with you so he's either an employee or a fool?
Wow...arrogant much?
The Darkstar Legacy Bergeon Colony
Arali'ulorn L51 Twilek Sorcerer
Melganar L53 Miraluka Sage
De'inara L56 Chiss Operative
Loziyah 60 Zabrak Merc
Kharras 57 Cathar Commando
Kurg'an 65 Sith Pureblood Juggernaut

CE OWNERVIP? Nah.
Referral thingy click it for the stuff you get when you click the referral thingy.
http://www.swtor.com/r/CscWfT

Regulator Squadron

tiennen's Avatar


tiennen
05.15.2013 , 09:02 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Beranzen View Post
He disagrees with you so he's either an employee or a fool?
Wow...arrogant much?
People need to stop throwing the "YOURE AN EMPLOYEE" accusations, it is getting old.

Themanthatisi's Avatar


Themanthatisi
05.15.2013 , 09:04 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by tiennen View Post
YOU were the one to bring up toys. I didn't. I replied to your ill-informed views on the subject when you bashed me by bringing it up in the same post as you accused me of being an employee for EAWare. I'm going to assume that the reason you failed to legitimately respond to my last post is that you CAN'T find anything stating that toy sharing is an intended feature. So my THEORY (It has yet to be proven wrong) still stands. It was never an intended feature. And, I have no idea how you get this "You must either be foolish with your money or be an employee" gig. Maybe, I don't know, I actually just NEVER BOUGHT A TOY, because I saw it as a waste of money. Sounds like someone else in the conversation is foolish with their money, not I.
Because WORKING features do not get reported, they work, we move on.....

I can't debate this with you anymore, you do not have logical reasons to defend this and yet, BUGS that get reported on, this was never a part of....

Yeah, lets make reports on things that work as intended... LOL. Good luck finding that post....

Guys, have your fun thread back, I never though I would have to go back and forth with someone that replies without logic.
Click HERE for FREE stuff in SWTOR, including 7 free days as a subscriber. For more information, click HERE.

tiennen's Avatar


tiennen
05.15.2013 , 09:09 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Themanthatisi View Post
Because WORKING features do not get reported, they work, we move on.....

I can't debate this with you anymore, you do not have logical reasons to defend this and yet, BUGS that get reported on, this was never a part of....

Yeah, lets make reports on things that work as intended... LOL. Good luck finding that post....

Guys, have your fun thread back, I never though I would have to go back and forth with someone that replies without logic.

Where did they say it was "Working as intended"?

Or are you just saying that it was "Working as YOU intended it to work"?

SO, I go from being an employee for EAWare, to being a fool, to now being illogical.

Please show me where anything I have made a statement on has seemed illogical, and I will correct your incorrect views on my statements by explaining the correct interpretation and/or meaning behind what was stated.

But, who am I, but a lowly foolish and illogical EAWare employee?

Solguden's Avatar


Solguden
05.15.2013 , 09:11 AM | #35
“These Cartel Market Prices — too high for sandpeople. Only imperial EA troopers are so greedy.”

“Now, witness the power of this fully operational Cartel Market.”

Anzel's Avatar


Anzel
05.15.2013 , 09:14 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by tiennen View Post
People need to stop throwing the "YOURE AN EMPLOYEE" accusations, it is getting old.
As soon as all the other little baby trolls stop with the "OMG YOU'RE SO ENTITLED" crap. Six months ago it was, "OMG YOU'RE SO LAZY' crap. Nine months ago it was, "OMG I'M A PROGRAMMING EXPERT AND THIS GAME ENGINE IS TERRIBLE". Twelve months ago it was "OMG THIS GAME WILL BE F2P IN LIKE A YEAR".

OK... maybe that last thing happened. But still. Does anyone even know what the word "Entitled" means? Because as subscribers we are paying $7,500,000 every month and we ***ARE*** entitled to quite a bit LOL. It's not a BAD thing folks.
ANZEL - Master Bounty Hunter - Corbantis Galaxy - 06/23/2003
ANZEL - Bounty Hunter / Mercenary - The Corbantis Legacy - 12/13/2011
ANZEL - SWG EMU - CORE 1 Developer - 06/2006

astrobearx's Avatar


astrobearx
05.15.2013 , 09:21 AM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Anzel View Post
As soon as all the other little baby trolls stop with the "OMG YOU'RE SO ENTITLED" crap. Six months ago it was, "OMG YOU'RE SO LAZY' crap. Nine months ago it was, "OMG I'M A PROGRAMMING EXPERT AND THIS GAME ENGINE IS TERRIBLE". Twelve months ago it was "OMG THIS GAME WILL BE F2P IN LIKE A YEAR".

OK... maybe that last thing happened. But still. Does anyone even know what the word "Entitled" means? Because as subscribers we are paying $7,500,000 every month and we ***ARE*** entitled to quite a bit LOL. It's not a BAD thing folks.
.

i agreed with this, i wonder what will be the new hip words later on?

Themanthatisi's Avatar


Themanthatisi
05.15.2013 , 09:21 AM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Anzel View Post
As soon as all the other little baby trolls stop with the "OMG YOU'RE SO ENTITLED" crap. Six months ago it was, "OMG YOU'RE SO LAZY' crap. Nine months ago it was, "OMG I'M A PROGRAMMING EXPERT AND THIS GAME ENGINE IS TERRIBLE". Twelve months ago it was "OMG THIS GAME WILL BE F2P IN LIKE A YEAR".

OK... maybe that last thing happened. But still. Does anyone even know what the word "Entitled" means? Because as subscribers we are paying $7,500,000 every month and we ***ARE*** entitled to quite a bit LOL. It's not a BAD thing folks.
You are correct... Entitled is wanting something for free, without earning it. Well, I and many others purchased some of these toys, either from GTN or the CM, they may have even spend a few more then they would have liked for certain ones, and knew, because over the last 7 months or so, they will not bind and you can use them on any alt. So, this has changed, they took away a function peoiple were using, without warning, without it ever being mentioned as a bug, and now, a few people are even defending this.... LOL, ok, I have to laugh at that part.

I have made 3 different complaints about this game from the launch.... I am generally a supporter. I don't support mounts on fleet (thats old though), "jawagrams" as rares in cartel packs and I most certainly do not support "bound toys" that was never a reported bug, now getting changed as if it was one. Really? (I am sure a dev will post on this after the fact and say, "it was a bug" I would not be at all surprised...

some do.... for what ever reason, logic defies me....

On a side note, I am VERY SORRY the topic in this thread was intended to be fun, and myself and a few others took that away... Ill take this complaint into other posts.
Click HERE for FREE stuff in SWTOR, including 7 free days as a subscriber. For more information, click HERE.

Kubernetic's Avatar


Kubernetic
05.15.2013 , 09:28 AM | #39
I'm still shocked that I was able to access the Cancellation screen without having to pay Cartel Coins to unlock it.
Tekay —— En-ki —— Tιkay —— Hassle —— Jaksen
Explorer (80%) • Killer (53%) • Socializer (47%) • Achiever (20%)
Excited Star Citizen — But ready to resubscribe when and if...

curtkram's Avatar


curtkram
05.15.2013 , 09:36 AM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by skarlson View Post
This thread was loaded with entertainment value. Thanks for hijacking what would have been a productive morning! *sadface*
qft

Quote:
I'm still shocked that I was able to access the Cancellation screen without having to pay Cartel Coins to unlock it.
that was a bug. unless you can prove to me it was advertised to be working as intended.

Quote:
i agreed with this, i wonder what will be the new hip words later on?
hyperbole. you heard it here first.