Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Do they even listen to our suggestions?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Do they even listen to our suggestions?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

instinks
05.15.2013 , 02:24 AM | #1
Are we even sure they listen to what we suggest? really....because they asked us on the Aussie serves what we would prefer...to move to the Asia Pacific servers? or to merge all Aussie servers? The majority choses to merge the Aussie servers...did they decide to do this?...no! They decided to move us Asia Pacific servers.

There have been plenty of complaints going about the cartel market....is that getting any better?...no! they just charge us for an expansion which has a few new levels and a bit more of a story, and then afterwards bring out another race and character customization.....which we must pay for...again!

What is the point of these forums when they don't even listen to us?

Lovethebeard
05.15.2013 , 02:32 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by instinks View Post
Are we even sure they listen to what we suggest? really....because they asked us on the Aussie serves what we would prefer...to move to the Asia Pacific servers? or to merge all Aussie servers? The majority choses to merge the Aussie servers...did they decide to do this?...no! They decided to move us Asia Pacific servers.

There have been plenty of complaints going about the cartel market....is that getting any better?...no! they just charge us for an expansion which has a few new levels and a bit more of a story, and then afterwards bring out another race and character customization.....which we must pay for...again!

Ok, so we asked for;

New Species: We got it.
Name Changes: We got it.
Legacy Name Changes: We got it.
Appearance Changer: We got it.
Lighter F2P Restrictions: We got it.
Classic Cartel Gear (Classic Phantom/Trailblazer): We got it.
Character Creation Armors: We got it
Armor Dyes: We got it.

ect ect.
I understand your frustration about APAC servers, but they are doing what's best for the company as well. It would be cheaper for them to just shut you down and move you to US servers. Please don't say the don't listen to the community, thats ridiculous.
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.

Applicator
05.15.2013 , 02:39 AM | #3

Aussie servers were always called Asia-Pacific, I think you mean merge the Aussie servers with the US ones which hasn't happened yet.

chaosmadness
05.15.2013 , 02:48 AM | #4

deleted*
wrong thread

Shingara
05.15.2013 , 02:51 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Lovethebeard View Post
Ok, so we asked for;

New Species: We got it. cartel coins
Name Changes: We got it. cartel coins
Legacy Name Changes: We got it. cartel coins
Appearance Changer: We got it. cartel coins
Lighter F2P Restrictions: We got it. cartel coins
Classic Cartel Gear (Classic Phantom/Trailblazer): We got it. cartel coins
Character Creation Armors: We got it cartel coins
Armor Dyes: We got it. cartel coins

ect ect.
I understand your frustration about APAC servers, but they are doing what's best for the company as well. It would be cheaper for them to just shut you down and move you to US servers. Please don't say the don't listen to the community, thats ridiculous.
Im starting to see a trend here.
Health Warning - Thread May Contain Nuts.
First, you can continue as a subscriber, which gives you unlimited access to all game features and future Game Updates at no additional charge. http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20120731

AlexDougherty
05.15.2013 , 03:28 AM | #6
Yes they listen, but they don't necessarily do what we suggest, and when they do they frequently put on the Cartel Coins Market to earn some money.
Peace can be found, above all passions. Through passion, I may gain strength.
Through strength, I may gain power. Through power, I may gain victory.
But for every enemy fallen, a new foe rises.
For every chain broken, new chains bind me. Only the Force can set me free.

Kaerwolf
05.15.2013 , 03:36 AM | #7
Yes, they make everything accessable with Cartel Coins and neglect the subscribers. It is therefore obvious that the Cartel Coins market goes way beyond their wildest expectations and is so successful that they now ignore their subscribers because they earn so much from Cartel Coins purchases. Until 2.0 I had no problems with it, but when 2.0 brings us subscribers rather little new exclusive benefits and put all the stuff we've asked for on the cartel market, and not in a good way either, that sends a very very clear signal to me as a subscriber.
55 Sentinel, 55 Commando, 54 Gunslinger.

55 Operative

UltimateKrucible
05.15.2013 , 03:40 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Lovethebeard View Post
Ok, so we asked for;

New Species: We got it. Cartel coins
Name Changes: We got it. Cartel coins
Legacy Name Changes: We got it. Cartel coins
Appearance Changer: We got it. Cartel coins
Lighter F2P Restrictions: We got it. Cartel coins
Classic Cartel Gear (Classic Phantom/Trailblazer): We got it. Cartel coins
Character Creation Armors: We got it. Cartel coins
Armor Dyes: We got it. Gambling packs
On closer examination, this trend begins to become disturbing .......
. Shine on, you crazy pixel.

Funny post! The nine circles of SW:TOR PvP hell

Zenzho
05.15.2013 , 03:44 AM | #9
Unsubbed, fed up with this game. now I can feel happy again. Playing for free and not spending on the cc is only way to go. for a while at least, I won't feel fleeced.

Lovethebeard
05.15.2013 , 07:19 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Shingara View Post
Im starting to see a trend here.
The point is we are getting what we asked for.
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.