Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Next expansion, what do you want to see?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Next expansion, what do you want to see?

hobrogaming
05.15.2013 , 12:39 AM | #11
Release the undercover BioWar/EA employees.
No, I was not surgically removed from Churb's side. Stop asking me that.

Arclide
05.15.2013 , 12:48 AM | #12
I hope 3.0 will be a full expansion for 50 bucks one wich you can buy in the store.
including:

1 new species (togruta or kel'dor)
1 new planet (maybe dantoine)
Levelcap increase to level 60
continuation of our Storyline
THE SSSP featuring the following:
An Open space around each of the core planets and Deep space in wich you can roam through asteroid fields.
Each of the Class starships fully customizable (both interior and exterior) change the exteriors shape, add different weapons.
Missions wich require you to fight both in space and on land. For example "Raids" wich encompase an attack on a destroyer. First the raid must fight against waves of fighters and dodge the attacks from the Destroyer. After that certain key elements must be destroyed to enable the "ground" part. The raid lands on the destroyer and fights it's way through it like in traditional raids.
A 2nd line of progression.
Space XP and Space abilities would NOT be tied to your normal game progress.
Each Character would gain a second line of progression, their pilot class wich would be leveled only in space and allow you to use your starship better / user higher grade weapons.
Open world space pvp with players fighting for certain mining bases in a huge asteroid field. First you must attack the base in space then fight your way on foot in order to capture an enemies base.
Bases can be claimed by guilds who gain minor benefits for that.
Some Space warzones for those who dislike open world PvP.

I guess that would be worth 50 bucks

mercenx
05.15.2013 , 01:18 AM | #13
I want to see a first expansion first

MagikFingerz
05.15.2013 , 01:28 AM | #14
How about actual Space combat?

Timarick
05.15.2013 , 01:34 AM | #15
HOOD TOGGLE!!!!

Free-Roam Space Combat

Fully Customizable bases, exterior and/or interior (or perhaps the interiors alter to whatever shape the ship is)
- Ability to move companions within your ship. Love interest in the bedroom, huh? huh?

Class Focused continuing stories (allow us to have our Empire Strikes Back where we as the class separate from the core group and explore our own journeys again)

Mission Immersion
- Start Planetside,
-fight big boss,
-he escapes into space: give chase in starfighter, he flees wounded and jumps to hyperspace to another planet,
- head to hyperspace, AMBUSH! Dogfight!
- Cutscene where we have to use the escape pod (seriously, you built that to be useless? right.)
- land on the planet, wade through tons of enemies, solve some puzzles along the way,
- Big confrontation and CLIMAX TIME!!!

More companion progression

THEATRE MODE!! This story is so epic that it deserves the ability to go and relive all the major class cutscenes and give a taste of "what-if?" which is what a lot of characters, especially Jedi, think about.

Torgruta species

Advanced Class re-spec

1 New Class? Diplomat? Uses Cunning or Aim like HK-51 does? Advanced Classes either use Pistol or Rifle? Rifle uses cunning, blaster uses aim?

instinks
05.15.2013 , 02:12 AM | #16
I want a new race and new character customization, actually in the character creation and not the dam cartel market! What exactly are we paying for when we subscribe or buy expansions??....A new race maybe?....so...then...WHY DO WE PAY AGAIN!?

HugoBendtsen
05.15.2013 , 02:14 AM | #17
A new operation

S&V was to easy.

GoldenHornet
05.15.2013 , 02:16 AM | #18
Individual class stories.

instinks
05.15.2013 , 02:17 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Arclide View Post
I hope 3.0 will be a full expansion for 50 bucks one wich you can buy in the store.
including:

1 new species (togruta or kel'dor)
1 new planet (maybe dantoine)
Levelcap increase to level 60
continuation of our Storyline
THE SSSP featuring the following:
An Open space around each of the core planets and Deep space in wich you can roam through asteroid fields.
Each of the Class starships fully customizable (both interior and exterior) change the exteriors shape, add different weapons.
Missions wich require you to fight both in space and on land. For example "Raids" wich encompase an attack on a destroyer. First the raid must fight against waves of fighters and dodge the attacks from the Destroyer. After that certain key elements must be destroyed to enable the "ground" part. The raid lands on the destroyer and fights it's way through it like in traditional raids.
A 2nd line of progression.
Space XP and Space abilities would NOT be tied to your normal game progress.
Each Character would gain a second line of progression, their pilot class wich would be leveled only in space and allow you to use your starship better / user higher grade weapons.
Open world space pvp with players fighting for certain mining bases in a huge asteroid field. First you must attack the base in space then fight your way on foot in order to capture an enemies base.
Bases can be claimed by guilds who gain minor benefits for that.
Some Space warzones for those who dislike open world PvP.

I guess that would be worth 50 bucks
I'm with this guy!! give us a real expansion and not a crappy $10 thing which barley brings out anything of real worth, so you can then later on bring out something else, say its not part of the expansion, and charge us more money again!

tgokovenant
05.15.2013 , 02:27 AM | #20
Hood toggles
Chapter 4
New side missions
Bonus string on all levelling planets
Group finder for heroics
Togruta
New planet
Open world space exploration
Different engine. idtech 5 would be perfect, something that is made for open world games
New classes and abilities
New ops and flashpoints
Higher level cap to accommodate chapter 4 (70?)

Will have to put more thought into this. But this stuff is off the top of my head. I would pay a full expansion price for these things.
Lek'saen (Sorcerer) | Lek'san (Marauder) | Lek'sara (PowerTech)
Red Eclipse