Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pictures of you kitties and dyed armor

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Pictures of you kitties and dyed armor

QuetzoCyote
05.31.2013 , 12:44 AM | #111
I've gotten quite a few whispers from people saying they loved my kitty. A few people even said they hated Cathar, but they loved Major Meowpower. Everyone loves Major Meowpower!
http://imgur.com/dvldhjI
He was worth every last one of the CC that I've been accumulating since launch. All his gear comes from the GTN, not an extra penny spent on him. He is now way better than the plain and ordinary Zabrak he used to be.
Honestly I probably never would have logged onto the commando again if I didn't do the species change, so imo the customization feature is most definitely "content".
Lovin the kitty thread! Keep the hairballs coming!

MilleniumSolo
05.31.2013 , 01:35 AM | #112
Quote: Originally Posted by QuetzoCyote View Post
I've gotten quite a few whispers from people saying they loved my kitty. A few people even said they hated Cathar, but they loved Major Meowpower. Everyone loves Major Meowpower!
This is amazing. I can't get over how ridiculous he looks (in a good way).

Seraphynn
05.31.2013 , 01:42 AM | #113
Here is my Kat.. Operative Healer. I am quite happy with the way she has turned out.

Katiania

Ycoga
05.31.2013 , 02:11 AM | #114
Quote: Originally Posted by JimG View Post
Leaving aside the 10 year history of the Cathar in the SW universe including KOTOR (and this game....yes, Cathar have had a NPC presence in this game since the beginning), I love how people freak out about the Cathar like its a big stretch or something. Guess they've never seen Star Wars. As if anyone would even notice a Cathar standing among all the freaks in the Mos Eisley cantina scene, lol. Yet some people act like BW "jumped the shark" or something by using the Cathar.
Just as long as we're not soon introduced to the Sharkar. :/
'Pre-2.0 PvP... The gear gap was too big and some players became non-contributors quickly because of the gear gap. It wasn’t fun for the majority of players' - Alex Modny

OddballEasyEight
05.31.2013 , 02:29 AM | #115
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.

zzoorrzz
05.31.2013 , 02:43 AM | #116
Quote: Originally Posted by MilleniumSolo View Post
This is amazing. I can't get over how ridiculous he looks (in a good way).
I bet Steven Seagal is going to look like that in his next movie, GJ Quetzo!

SilentKitty
05.31.2013 , 02:48 AM | #117
Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
Really nice touch to add videos

Great to see people's kittys. Keep em coming!

OddballEasyEight
05.31.2013 , 02:52 AM | #118
Quote: Originally Posted by Ycoga View Post
Just as long as we're not soon introduced to the Sharkar. :/
Oh thats another thing... people complain about the name not being imaginative enough or just "cat with an addition to the end"...

And yet nobody complains about the Mon Calamari...
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.

OddballEasyEight
05.31.2013 , 02:56 AM | #119
Quote: Originally Posted by SilentKitty View Post
Really nice touch to add videos

Great to see people's kittys. Keep em coming!
Well i have storyline moves for all my alts now. Just happened to be that two of them (with a third one in editing still) were cathar

Celwinn
05.31.2013 , 03:33 AM | #120
Quote: Originally Posted by QuetzoCyote View Post
He was worth every last one of the CC that I've been accumulating since launch. All his gear comes from the GTN, not an extra penny spent on him. He is now way better than the plain and ordinary Zabrak he used to be.
Honestly I probably never would have logged onto the commando again if I didn't do the species change, so imo the customization feature is most definitely "content".
Lovin the kitty thread! Keep the hairballs coming!
For some reason, your kitty reminds me of Cathka from Mass Effect 2 (With different coloured armor).
Don't let the past define you