Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Armor Dyes craftable?

drgnmstr_'s Avatar


drgnmstr_
05.14.2013 , 01:16 PM | #1
I thought these were going to be only Cartel Market items, but I'm seeing them listed on the GTN already so I'm wondering if they are craftable? if so which profession?

GodOfFate's Avatar


GodOfFate
05.14.2013 , 01:33 PM | #2
Artifice

Sobur's Avatar


Sobur
05.14.2013 , 02:19 PM | #3
Yep they are craftable but only can make boring colors best ones will be from GTN.

caronome's Avatar


caronome
05.14.2013 , 02:55 PM | #4
Artifice can make purple primary and purple secondary which is interesting to me.

http://dulfy.net/2013/05/14/swtor-dye-modules-guide/

3 dyes from Security Vendor/CE vendor
4 dyes (schematic) from Reputation vendor
14 dyes from Artifice trainer
25 dyes from Cartel Market (work in progress) (should be 27 if total is 48)

AidanLightwalker's Avatar


AidanLightwalker
05.14.2013 , 06:05 PM | #5
so how do you learn new ones? I'm seeing black and red ones on the gtn that say they where crafted x player but you can't learn them from the trainer, so where then? re?
Even the smallest of light sources can light up the darkness.
Nyren - Combat Sentinel Ewenn - Shield Vanguard
Kyrenn - Scoundrel SawbonesSyrenn - Telekinetics Sage

Adriaticon's Avatar


Adriaticon
05.14.2013 , 06:30 PM | #6
Once again great work dulfy! Question if you use a combo like black/red could you then use a secondary to make the red say dark yellow? Will the secondary only be replaced or will it take up the entire dye slot? Really wanna look like scorpion.
Kimba-lee Tk/Seer Sage Lvl 55
Welfare Officer of the Mud Dogs MDN

Wodaz's Avatar


Wodaz
05.14.2013 , 07:12 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by AidanLightwalker View Post
so how do you learn new ones? I'm seeing black and red ones on the gtn that say they where crafted x player but you can't learn them from the trainer, so where then? re?
Section X rep vendor has red/black schem with legend status.

On a another note I hope they add some dyes to gree event vendor.
"Wodaz here! I'm all about havin' fun. You know, get a couple cocktails in me, start a fire in someone's kitchen. Maybe go to SeaWorld, take my pants off. Anyway, I'm kinda known for my catch phrase WHAMMY!!!!!"
Free Character Transfer and stuff -----> http://www.swtor.com/r/f39w6v

AidanLightwalker's Avatar


AidanLightwalker
05.14.2013 , 08:05 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Wodaz View Post
Section X rep vendor has red/black schem with legend status.

On a another note I hope they add some dyes to gree event vendor.
Thanks for the info. I just noticed that they are not all the same are they? like the ones from the security key vendor are not trainable, you just use it. but the ones from rep vendors are in fact schemes? you can repeatedly craft them, correct?
Even the smallest of light sources can light up the darkness.
Nyren - Combat Sentinel Ewenn - Shield Vanguard
Kyrenn - Scoundrel SawbonesSyrenn - Telekinetics Sage

Wodaz's Avatar


Wodaz
05.14.2013 , 08:17 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by AidanLightwalker View Post
but the ones from rep vendors are in fact schemes? you can repeatedly craft them, correct?
Some, like the section x vendor are schems, but the CE vendor and the security key vendor supply the actual dyes.
"Wodaz here! I'm all about havin' fun. You know, get a couple cocktails in me, start a fire in someone's kitchen. Maybe go to SeaWorld, take my pants off. Anyway, I'm kinda known for my catch phrase WHAMMY!!!!!"
Free Character Transfer and stuff -----> http://www.swtor.com/r/f39w6v

Thundergulch's Avatar


Thundergulch
05.15.2013 , 11:56 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by AidanLightwalker View Post
Thanks for the info. I just noticed that they are not all the same are they? like the ones from the security key vendor are not trainable, you just use it. but the ones from rep vendors are in fact schemes? you can repeatedly craft them, correct?
Makeb rep vendor, Voss rep vendor, and GSI rep vendor also have dye schematics.