Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cartel Coins Cards (GameStop) I looking for the pet

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Cartel Coins Cards (GameStop) I looking for the pet

Darkarmedhunter
05.14.2013 , 12:53 PM | #1
Hello i am from germany and i am looking for 2400 cartel coin cards for the pets.
so i am looking for someone who can sell me cartel coin cards from gamestop and other or we can trade
i have cartel coin cards from germany. and then xou get the pet nekarr desertcat.

i want to pay with paypal. and i can give you a little more then the cards cost.

THANKS

RaptureRocker
05.14.2013 , 01:33 PM | #2
Just a heads up, my friend. Gamestop and Best Buy are both having some issues with their cards at the moment, so it might take a bit for you to get your Lobel from gamestop. Just wanted to warn you.
CE Owner
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocho-Quatro View Post
I've been thinking about stacking Accuracy and Alacrity on my tank... So I can taunt much faster, and make sure my taunts don't miss and accidentally hit a tree or something. That tree aggro can be pretty terrible.

Darkarmedhunter
05.14.2013 , 01:40 PM | #3
Thanks for the information

skarr_tor
06.05.2013 , 06:13 AM | #4
try ebay, there is someone selling the EU version on amazon.de. According to reddit it's legit, several ppl already bought one.

Sadriel_Fett
08.22.2013 , 10:15 AM | #5
I found the SKU number for the Gamestop Cartel Coins on a couple of sites online for those that still were having problems getting the Game Stop pet.

GameStop seems to have a SKU of 608001 060/000, according to a receipt from a TORWars guildie Kurtulmak, and it nets you the Lobelode. The GameStop codes are a sequence of 16 characters. Just tell the teller that this is NOT and physical game card like the one you get from Wal-Mart. The code for the cartel coins should be on the printed receipt that you get from the teller.

Found it on the following website:
http://torwars.com/buying-cartel-coins-from-retailers/

and in comments section on this website:
http://www.reddit.com/r/swtor/comments/1gibs8/

Hope this helps you guys.
"I'm just a simple fan, trying to make my way in the universe."
The Tor'Vhett Legacy
The Widowmakers
Sadriel Tavo Mirdalan Gar'akOneiros Kil'rathi
The Pork-Chop Express
Fetticus B'arin Abesh'Shaap Gilamar