Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

CE Dye - Unbound: Intended?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ML_DoubleTap
05.14.2013 , 02:03 PM | #21
I bought the Digital Deluxe...I can't use this vendor can I? Is there any benefit/vendor to buying that version?
Bonkurz

VigDiath
05.14.2013 , 02:07 PM | #22
Some colors I need.

Black & Red (for my Sith Marauder)

Black and Gold (for my Bounty Hunter - I'm going for the Hondo Karr look in Legacy comics) http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Hondo...Karr_Mando.jpg

The ones we've gotten so far are meh...
Jedi Covenant (The Baltimore Legacy)
Laaron - 55 (Shadow Tank) Eulora - 55 (Sage Healer)
Madmartygan - 55 (Guardian DPS) Skylaadawn - 55 (Sab Smug)
Akon - 55 (Carnage Marauder) L'aron - 53 (Sorc Healer)

ninjonxb
05.14.2013 , 02:08 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by ML_DoubleTap View Post
I bought the Digital Deluxe...I can't use this vendor can I? Is there any benefit/vendor to buying that version?
There is another CE vendor. Is there a benefit? Not really. Just like the Digital Deluxe it is fluff. I bought it mostly for the statue that came with it.

Blackavaar
05.14.2013 , 02:09 PM | #24
Nope, you can't use the CE vendor.

The benefit for the Digital Deluxe was all the goodies you got, the STAP, the Holodancer, the Holocamera, the Flare Gun, etc..

Only the meek get pinched. The bold survive.(███████████████████████████████████║║█[Θ]█]◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙[█]

CelCawdro
05.14.2013 , 02:10 PM | #25
Beyond the physical goodies, you get access to an additional pet and the CE vendor which (marketing promises aside) has another two pets, two adaptive gear sets (one Empire, one Republic), a golden power scouter, customizations for all the starting companions, and these dyes.

Blackavaar
05.14.2013 , 02:15 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by ninjonxb View Post
There is another CE vendor.
No, there is not. There is one CE vendor and one VIP vendor.

The VIP vendor is accessible by anyone who has access to the VIP room, which includes Digital Deluxe players, but unfortunately all he sells is an overpriced, over-sized shoebox with some markers strapped to the side that they call a speeder.

Only the meek get pinched. The bold survive.(███████████████████████████████████║║█[Θ]█]◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙[█]

Kalli
05.14.2013 , 02:16 PM | #27
Please before you add the color could you at least poll us to see what we'd like? The 2 that are up there are not all that great looking.

ninjonxb
05.14.2013 , 02:17 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
No, there is not. There is one CE vendor and one VIP vendor.

The VIP vendor is accessible by anyone who has access to the VIP room, which includes Digital Deluxe players, but unfortunately all he sells is an overpriced, over-sized shoebox with some markers strapped to the side that they call a speeder.

Ah, I did not know that. I always assumed that the VIP bracelet only got you access to being up there not the vendors, my bad

ZionHalcyon
05.14.2013 , 02:18 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

This was not intended, so apologies for that. The goal was for them to be accessible to CE owners directly. However, we are not going to adjust the current Modules as "the cat is a bit out of the bag" on this one and it is already accessible to the rest of the playerbase via trade/sale. Plus, the Collector's Edition folks will still be able to control the economy on this.

However, I talked to the team and the next time we update Dye Modules in the game, we will add another Dye Module to the CE vendor which will be bind on purchase. This way you will still have the two current dyes which you guys control the market on and in the future you will be receiving a Dye Module exclusive to just you.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

-eric

In the future, would love to have some more dyes that we control the economy on? It is something that still is a big benefit to CE users - honestly, its one of the first things that really feels valuable as a purchaser of the CE, intended or not.

CelCawdro
05.14.2013 , 02:19 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by ninjonxb View Post
Ah, I did not know that. I always assumed that the VIP bracelet only got you access to being up there not the vendors, my bad
But that VIP vendor is a separate entity from the CE vendor, it should be noted.