Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

CE Dye - Unbound: Intended?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Alec_Fortescue's Avatar


Alec_Fortescue
05.14.2013 , 01:49 PM | #11
Can we have more... Appropriate colours the next time? I don't think all that bright colouring fits Star Wars as it does Napoleonic era. And what's up with the exclusive weapons and armor we were supposed to get from the CE vendor? can we expect something in 2.2?

DarthTHC's Avatar


DarthTHC
05.14.2013 , 01:51 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

This was not intended, so apologies for that. The goal was for them to be accessible to CE owners directly. However, we are not going to adjust the current Modules as "the cat is a bit out of the bag" on this one and it is already accessible to the rest of the playerbase via trade/sale. Plus, the Collector's Edition folks will still be able to control the economy on this.

However, I talked to the team and the next time we update Dye Modules in the game, we will add another Dye Module to the CE vendor which will be bind on purchase. This way you will still have the two current dyes which you guys control the market on and in the future you will be receiving a Dye Module exclusive to just you.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

-eric


Can it please be a color combination that many people would actually like to use that looks good on at least 1/3 of the armor sets in the game?

Anzel's Avatar


Anzel
05.14.2013 , 01:52 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

This was not intended, so apologies for that. The goal was for them to be accessible to CE owners directly. However, we are not going to adjust the current Modules as "the cat is a bit out of the bag" on this one and it is already accessible to the rest of the playerbase via trade/sale. Plus, the Collector's Edition folks will still be able to control the economy on this.

However, I talked to the team and the next time we update Dye Modules in the game, we will add another Dye Module to the CE vendor which will be bind on purchase. This way you will still have the two current dyes which you guys control the market on and in the future you will be receiving a Dye Module exclusive to just you.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

-eric

REALLY? IMEANREALLYERIC? How much worse can you guys screw this up?
ANZEL - Master Bounty Hunter - Corbantis Galaxy - 06/23/2003
ANZEL - Bounty Hunter / Mercenary - The Corbantis Legacy - 12/13/2011
ANZEL - SWG EMU - CORE 1 Developer - 06/2006

CelCawdro's Avatar


CelCawdro
05.14.2013 , 01:52 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

This was not intended, so apologies for that. The goal was for them to be accessible to CE owners directly. However, we are not going to adjust the current Modules as "the cat is a bit out of the bag" on this one and it is already accessible to the rest of the playerbase via trade/sale. Plus, the Collector's Edition folks will still be able to control the economy on this.

However, I talked to the team and the next time we update Dye Modules in the game, we will add another Dye Module to the CE vendor which will be bind on purchase. This way you will still have the two current dyes which you guys control the market on and in the future you will be receiving a Dye Module exclusive to just you.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

-eric
Excellent to hear it, and a very appropriate way to deal with the issue. Thank you.

Might I humbly request gold/silver and silver/gold dyes for the exclusivity?

PunisherAS's Avatar


PunisherAS
05.14.2013 , 01:52 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthTHC View Post
Can it please be a color combination that many people would actually like to use that looks good on at least 1/3 of the armor sets in the game?
That is a big No No.
They wouldn't want to give up on their precious $ coming from the Cartel Market to actually please their loyal fan base.
Collectors Edition Owner
Fargos (Main Tank/Powertech) of
Aggressive Negotiations

Neglience's Avatar


Neglience
05.14.2013 , 01:53 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by CelCawdro View Post
Excellent to hear it, and a very appropriate way to deal with the issue. Thank you.

Might I humbly request gold/silver and silver/gold dyes for the exclusivity?
good one (not that i would like it) , but soon on the CM
FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription and some of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link
I am also getting something out of it so THANKS! =)

Anzel's Avatar


Anzel
05.14.2013 , 01:56 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by CelCawdro View Post
Excellent to hear it, and a very appropriate way to deal with the issue. Thank you.

Might I humbly request gold/silver and silver/gold dyes for the exclusivity?
<nerdrage>
OK... I will turn off my nerd rage just for one moment.
</nerdrage>

<helpfulAnzel>
Why don't they do a black primary and gold secondary? That way it will compliment the pre-order color crystal. Just an idea.
</helpfulAnzel>
ANZEL - Master Bounty Hunter - Corbantis Galaxy - 06/23/2003
ANZEL - Bounty Hunter / Mercenary - The Corbantis Legacy - 12/13/2011
ANZEL - SWG EMU - CORE 1 Developer - 06/2006

Alec_Fortescue's Avatar


Alec_Fortescue
05.14.2013 , 01:58 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by CelCawdro View Post
Excellent to hear it, and a very appropriate way to deal with the issue. Thank you.

Might I humbly request gold/silver and silver/gold dyes for the exclusivity?
Something that will make some lads go "I seriously wish I bought hte CE. I had such an opporutnity but I wasted it and now I am sad! Next time I will do it." ;[

Gritfiend's Avatar


Gritfiend
05.14.2013 , 01:59 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

This was not intended, so apologies for that. The goal was for them to be accessible to CE owners directly. However, we are not going to adjust the current Modules as "the cat is a bit out of the bag" on this one and it is already accessible to the rest of the playerbase via trade/sale. Plus, the Collector's Edition folks will still be able to control the economy on this.

However, I talked to the team and the next time we update Dye Modules in the game, we will add another Dye Module to the CE vendor which will be bind on purchase. This way you will still have the two current dyes which you guys control the market on and in the future you will be receiving a Dye Module exclusive to just you.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

-eric
TLR
We don't care that we screwed up and made the people who were stupid enough to buy the CE look like even bigger tools. Now please move along now we have more bits to sell on the Cartel Market.

CelCawdro's Avatar


CelCawdro
05.14.2013 , 02:01 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Anzel View Post
<nerdrage>
OK... I will turn off my nerd rage just for one moment.
</nerdrage>

<helpfulAnzel>
Why don't they do a black primary and gold secondary? That way it will compliment the pre-order color crystal. Just an idea.
</helpfulAnzel>
Even just gold primary and a gold secondary would be nice.