Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

OH NO! Infinite Load Screen! ARGHH!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
OH NO! Infinite Load Screen! ARGHH!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Broja-Lew
05.15.2013 , 12:02 PM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by ronniehenlau View Post
This fix helped for me:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showp...&postcount=164

Seems to me the issue is related to fullscreen tbh, or fullscreen windowed mode.
After trying this I am still experiencing a delay with the load screen (today, day 2 after 2.1) but not to the point where I give up hope. It still takes a few mins wait but it is tolerable, and nothing in the region of 20-30 mins as some people have been reporting.

Amonoa
05.15.2013 , 12:58 PM | #52
Will you stop blabbering about changing XP OS please? Check screen below - microsoft still supporting it
http://shrani.si/f/1P/lW/4BQZmilW/winxp.png
And once again - my XP is more than capable to run this game!
http://shrani.si/f/E/rM/3AeE2Am0/1/xp.png
Second - stop giving "self-made" solutions cause it's not OUR fault game's not working but THEIRS! And whoever is stupid enough to change his/hers PC, settings or whatever, only gives them the reason not to fix it properly.
Third - I'm waiting to play for 2 days now and if damn game tomorrow wont work, I'm gonna demand 32 days of already payed time + 2 days lost + all lost ingame profit.
Call me childish, I don't care, I'm sick of forcing me into something I didn't wanted and will never buy no matter how hot changes are, simply cause I don't have rich daddy and have to work hard for money I already gave to those greedy bastards.

Valkyrra
05.15.2013 , 01:38 PM | #53
Do you folks care enough to fix the problem or simply hope we'll all go away? Just asking. I enjoy the game and would love to play but if you don't plan on making that happen just give me my sub money back and I'll find another way to spend it. Two days plus is sad, especially when from reading other post you've had the same issue with a previous update/expansion. No one wants to use a backdoor fix that might work now but only make something else worse latter.

squeezymilk
05.15.2013 , 03:00 PM | #54
When will this be fixed..... I mean seriously my friend has been at a loading screen for almost an hour now...I mean come on

Macropodmum
05.15.2013 , 03:09 PM | #55
OK so I can get in now but half the text in the game is unreadable due to graphical corruption......
Isbish ~ Light of the Empire Harbinger

Valkyrra
05.16.2013 , 12:46 PM | #56
Well, I can finally get in and play. You still need a patch or fix though since we hang up on every major screen change. Trty flying from a planet to station...hang, maybe even need a reboot to escape the black screen. And so it goes.

SMELLDORE
08.03.2013 , 08:55 AM | #57
When i open the launcher and type my log-on details I'm faced with an infinite loading screen i was there for an hour and still not getting to character selection.

Get your game fixed Bioware or i will cancel my subscription!