Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Welcome to Game Update 2.1: Customization

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Welcome to Game Update 2.1: Customization
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Snagator
05.14.2013 , 11:20 AM | #11
same here...stuck on loading screen :/

Valena_Knight
05.14.2013 , 11:22 AM | #12
I too can't get past the loading screen, first time i managed to get in after 25 minutes, bought cathar unlock, applied it, logged out to make a cathar character, and nothing, the unlock hasn't been applied. logged off and now stuck on loading for over 30 minutes. plus the dye's are pointless with the way you have them set. take a look at D.C.U.O and take a few tips from them on armour colouring, not a great game but customisation is good in dcuo. bringing that aspect to this game will be a plus.

hillerbees
05.14.2013 , 11:24 AM | #13
Customisation Rip Off

The prices being charged for customisation of characters is prohibitive to your average player. I know, I know, its optional fluff etc. but I have waited a year to change a character name and have subscribed since pre-launch and it appears that subscribers do not even get one free character name change (or am I wrong here?) and 1000 coins is a lot!

There is nothing else to get excited about in this update, to my eyes and I'm a little dubious about reduced instance populations too . I hope its for the right reasons and not to mask possible population decreases on servers. I love this game and will continue to support it but to say I'm a little tee'd off is putting it mildly.

Looking forward to being corrected if I am wrong about character re-name.

avethewavery
05.14.2013 , 11:24 AM | #14
Goodness, you guys really know how to whine, don't you? Everything's working fine for me and my friends. Keep up the good work BioWare.

Shang_Tsung
05.14.2013 , 11:24 AM | #15
Мда... Ждем хотфикса.

Yea... Waiting for hotfix.

lmramos
05.14.2013 , 11:26 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by avethewavery View Post
Goodness, you guys really know how to whine, don't you? Everything's working fine for me and my friends. Keep up the good work BioWare.
Im glad its working for you but for me isnt and im not the only one ... and im losing a day on my subscription too ...

EDIT: Working now =) good luck to everyone

WillCaedes
05.14.2013 , 11:26 AM | #17
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...=638197&page=4

Please see that thread for any and all complaints / suggestions for Biowares "Collection" System. Remember to up vote the thread as well.
Patch 2.7.1 - We're more concerned about getting the latest greatest Cartel Cash Market item out, then making sure our servers are adequately stable for gameplay. You might be lagging folks, but look! A Black varayactly and a reskinned armor coming soon!

DarthZaul
05.14.2013 , 11:29 AM | #18
So its not just me stuck in loading screen. After ever patch I get a really long loading screen but it usually loads eventually. This time its still not loading.

Attracttive
05.14.2013 , 11:29 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by kayhockey View Post
What was the issue?????
Yup how did you managed to log in?

XCoolGamerProX
05.14.2013 , 11:30 AM | #20
I was hoping you guys would let us change the color of the gree armor glow....
let us change it in the next update or something, i dont want it to be red, i want it purple D: