Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Welcome to Game Update 2.1: Customization

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Welcome to Game Update 2.1: Customization
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

OrlithNightfire
05.14.2013 , 08:52 PM | #121
Quote: Originally Posted by Talimar View Post
White/Orange is not white, white/blue or blue/white. Green/Blue is not blue.
there is a black/black one.

full dye list so far here

http://dulfy.net/2013/05/14/swtor-dye-modules-guide/#2
Do not wake a sleeping dragon, for you taste good with ketchup.

munstermag
05.14.2013 , 08:54 PM | #122
Just want to know if it's going to be fixed, so i can cancel my subscription or not...

Benets
05.14.2013 , 09:07 PM | #123
Another garbage patch
It supposed to be simple and easy, but DEV seems to complicate things, they used to do the dumbiest way possible.

Dye? Pretty simple, each armor have 2 dye slots, primary and secondary, you get the dye and choose where you use it. Not this garbage of have the same dye with the 2 colors. Pretty dumb. You cant really put the way you want to.

Finally when you think they manage to make artifice usefull, a lot of dye and the better ones from cartel vendor and other stuff, pretty idiot. They should sell the schematic of those colors on cartel. So few and garbage colors for artifice.

Cartel to change aspect? I'll never pay for it. This is totally dumb too, should be ingame credits, what bioware should sell on cartel is special features for customize, like a new scar, new tattoo. Different traits.

Want to have a huge profit on cartel, put some really nice vehicles, not packs, put a AT-At or AT-ST for 20 dollars and you'll see a lot of people buying it. Put some new ships with cartel, like millenium falcon and you'll see people paying 30 dollars for it. Not those garbage
- "Do or do not, there's no try" -
Benets
aka
Mxyzptlk

Corpselight
05.14.2013 , 09:11 PM | #124
Welcome to Perfect World International. Enjoy being nickel and dime to death. Cathar a huge waste of time and money . cartel collections? LOL. Only decent thing about this is the dyes and the devs squandered the opportunity to do it right. I soon see an end to subscriber services in the near future so that EA and Bioware can maximize profits. As well as an end to the story based MMO idea this SWTOR will quickly become just another basic MMO with the same old boring repetitive quest of go here kill 50 mobs then go there and kill 150 more mob then pick up insert item here and deliver insert item here to npc there.

Dah-sha-vane
05.14.2013 , 09:22 PM | #125
I would like to know why the subscribers have to buy the cathar skins. When you're a subscriber u should get those perks already especially when you've been with the game since the beta. And your team really needs to put more "details" in the vids like "hey, this update will cost you money" instead of letting us believe its free. Not cool pissin off clients who are already irritated with how things have been done.

Dah-sha-vane
05.14.2013 , 09:25 PM | #126
Quote: Originally Posted by Benets View Post
Another garbage patch
It supposed to be simple and easy, but DEV seems to complicate things, they used to do the dumbiest way possible.

Dye? Pretty simple, each armor have 2 dye slots, primary and secondary, you get the dye and choose where you use it. Not this garbage of have the same dye with the 2 colors. Pretty dumb. You cant really put the way you want to.

Finally when you think they manage to make artifice usefull, a lot of dye and the better ones from cartel vendor and other stuff, pretty idiot. They should sell the schematic of those colors on cartel. So few and garbage colors for artifice.

Cartel to change aspect? I'll never pay for it. This is totally dumb too, should be ingame credits, what bioware should sell on cartel is special features for customize, like a new scar, new tattoo. Different traits.

Want to have a huge profit on cartel, put some really nice vehicles, not packs, put a AT-At or AT-ST for 20 dollars and you'll see a lot of people buying it. Put some new ships with cartel, like millenium falcon and you'll see people paying 30 dollars for it. Not those garbage
Agreed

TMasterWind
05.14.2013 , 09:32 PM | #127
Hate to break it to the team, but 2.1 isn't as good as people anticipated. Dyes aren't anything like people expected, for one. Black, for example, is one of the most popular colors there is in the game, and guess what? It's also the rarest. We should be able to BUY THE DYES WE WANT, and not just pay for some random ones! Here's another thing. White eyes, why can't they be for Sith? Since when does a Sith deserve to NOT have awesome eyes, or an awesome hair style, or tattoos?

Lena-Lash
05.14.2013 , 09:34 PM | #128
For the ignorant wookie my pc has software and hardware from 10 years ago. Still can run anything under DX9 on highest quality. Playing Skyrim on ultra whilst waiting this stupid thing get solved. By the way just ran Neverwinter the other day and guess what it is a newest game so please close your lips because you know nothing about OSs. I still have to find a MMO DX10 (W7+) exclusive and I am pretty sure they will carry on developing for XP users because the goal is to milk everyone and their mothers so do not come with ******** about XP being outdated for this game.

I bought legendary pack of LOTRO's latest expansion with all goodies yada yada but Turbine failed to deliver some stuff promised + delay of expansion and lack of instances, they actually wanted us to pay for the instances in the future even it been advertised on legendary edition. Rage dominated the forums because it is an adult community. People flooded for days support, tickets, posts complaining the hell out of the scan Turbine put and guess what they back off and said wow guys we will now include the instances and hey take more 2,000 Turbine points as compensation. We got our rights by complaining, I will not make a difference, but 80% of players whinning about stuff will make the difference by all means bug them! Post here etc. Unless you are filthy rich or use mamas daddys credit card rage all ways possible. You put money here and they MUST deliver what they promise or ****.

**** companies exist because **** consumers. We let EA stomp over us with **** quality game feeding them our money this is the result. Time to show the consumer is always right.

Khylwch
05.14.2013 , 09:36 PM | #129
Quote: Originally Posted by hillerbees View Post
Customisation Rip Off

The prices being charged for customisation of characters is prohibitive to your average player. I know, I know, its optional fluff etc. but I have waited a year to change a character name and have subscribed since pre-launch and it appears that subscribers do not even get one free character name change (or am I wrong here?) and 1000 coins is a lot!

There is nothing else to get excited about in this update, to my eyes and I'm a little dubious about reduced instance populations too . I hope its for the right reasons and not to mask possible population decreases on servers. I love this game and will continue to support it but to say I'm a little tee'd off is putting it mildly.

Looking forward to being corrected if I am wrong about character re-name.
I agree 100% plus the game is broke for XP users like my son as a bonus anyone else feel trashed.

Khylwch
05.14.2013 , 09:41 PM | #130
Quote: Originally Posted by Lena-Lash View Post
For the ignorant wookie my pc has software and hardware from 10 years ago. Still can run anything under DX9 on highest quality. Playing Skyrim on ultra whilst waiting this stupid thing get solved. By the way just ran Neverwinter the other day and guess what it is a newest game so please close your lips because you know nothing about OSs. I still have to find a MMO DX10 (W7+) exclusive and I am pretty sure they will carry on developing for XP users because the goal is to milk everyone and their mothers so do not come with ******** about XP being outdated for this game.

I bought legendary pack of LOTRO's latest expansion with all goodies yada yada but Turbine failed to deliver some stuff promised + delay of expansion and lack of instances, they actually wanted us to pay for the instances in the future even it been advertised on legendary edition. Rage dominated the forums because it is an adult community. People flooded for days support, tickets, posts complaining the hell out of the scan Turbine put and guess what they back off and said wow guys we will now include the instances and hey take more 2,000 Turbine points as compensation. We got our rights by complaining, I will not make a difference, but 80% of players whinning about stuff will make the difference by all means bug them! Post here etc. Unless you are filthy rich or use mamas daddys credit card rage all ways possible. You put money here and they MUST deliver what they promise or ****.

**** companies exist because **** consumers. We let EA stomp over us with **** quality game feeding them our money this is the result. Time to show the consumer is always right.
Great POST.....gotta love ya