Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Petition] Buying individual pieces via Collections Menu

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
[Petition] Buying individual pieces via Collections Menu
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Moemoeng
05.14.2013 , 11:21 AM | #31
/signed

Never seen such an awfull patch!

WillCaedes
05.14.2013 , 11:24 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Moemoeng View Post
/signed

Never seen such an awfull patch!
You and me both!

Kortan
05.14.2013 , 11:26 AM | #33
It's hilarious how certain items are tracked in my achievements as "owned" and then the collection says I don't have it.

Party Jawa doesn't unlock in the collection either
I always give away belts/bracers to lowbies on fleet because they take up so much space, because of this I can't have full sets... :/
CE Member!

Rustygemini
05.14.2013 , 11:26 AM | #34
/signed

I am incredibly frustrated with Bioware right now. It is absolutely ridiculous that you cannot utilize the collections features UNLESS you have the FULL SET. What if I don't want the ugly sash and gloves for Revan's set but I dutifully bought and opened several and I mean SEVERAL cartel hypercrates from each and every pack because I like collecting rare armor. What genius over there decided at the last minute to screw over your customer base. I mean can we just slap him/her now and get it over with?

I, like I am sure so many others, have spent a couple hundred dollars on CC and I was super excited about this addition to the game as it rewards those who spend a lot of CC....grrrrrrrrrr
THE BLACK SUNS---Ruling the galaxy's underworld Moby, Worship, Bluebery, Zuma, Heavyweight TACO LEGACY
Jedi Covenant (GAF)

Jaing
05.14.2013 , 11:26 AM | #35
/signed

And Kudos to the devs as well. I pretty much figured we'd be getting screwed over with the dye modules (which turns out isn't that bad). I had no idea they were lying about being to unlock individual pieces in collections. (So much for all the individual pieces I'd planned on unlocking). This actually has me well and truly angry instead of my normal dissapointment and resigned acceptance.
PAXIMPERIUS
Website | Recruitment Thread

WillCaedes
05.14.2013 , 11:28 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Jaing View Post
/signed

And Kudos to the devs as well. I pretty much figured we'd be getting screwed over with the dye modules (which turns out isn't that bad). I had no idea they were lying about being to unlock individual pieces in collections. (So much for all the individual pieces I'd planned on unlocking). This actually has me well and truly angry instead of my normal dissapointment.
I honestly was expecting to get super screwed by dye packs, but this is just over the top. Hell even Star Trek Online has a better costume selection system thats shared between toons on your account. Jesus Christ SWTOR, how could you FUBAR this one?

DarthFamine
05.14.2013 , 11:29 AM | #37
/signed

again

seriously?

Fix this crap
"It might be fear, or anger, or hatred, or perhaps even suffering that makes a man fall to the dark side, but it is without a doubt regret, that keeps him there."
-Darth Famine
www.RJKgaming.com

maxetius
05.14.2013 , 11:29 AM | #38
SIGNED.

They said we can make Revan's mask copies if we had Revan's mask. Now I need his gloves and everything else? what the heck is this

darkdoctor
05.14.2013 , 11:31 AM | #39
/signed
Proud Collector's Edition Owner
Main Sith Character - Imperial Agent
Main Republic Character - Smuggler
Cant Wait to play

Twin
05.14.2013 , 11:32 AM | #40
/signed
TWINMOON
"Click my -Referral Link- below for some helpful rewards