Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game Update 2.1: Customization Trailer

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Game Update 2.1: Customization Trailer
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DonLocutus
05.15.2013 , 02:56 AM | #21
Before asking for money to buy new questionable content, you should first make the entire game available again to windows xp users. HOW irresponsible is it, to patch into a not playable version.

mathol
05.15.2013 , 01:23 PM | #22
Wauw.. even as a subscriber you have to pay.. seriously??
you want US, the people that are already paying for playing this game, we give you our money, so we can try the stuff that free2players can't unless they want to buy it..
you got more stuff in APB: Reloaded as a Free2Player than you do here as a subscriber..
but here we have to play.. yea we get a discount.. give the discount to the free2players for buying thing on the market instead of us that already are paying your game

DebbieMoller
05.15.2013 , 02:16 PM | #23
AAfter both of the last 2 patches I have had considerable difficulty logging on to play SWTOR. Yesterday; afternoon, last night and this morning and afternoon I have been unable to log in. Will I be compensated for the time I have been unable to play the game I am paying to play?

Master_Reuben
05.16.2013 , 10:27 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by DebbieMoller View Post
AAfter both of the last 2 patches I have had considerable difficulty logging on to play SWTOR. Yesterday; afternoon, last night and this morning and afternoon I have been unable to log in. Will I be compensated for the time I have been unable to play the game I am paying to play?
No.

Anyway, the whole cartel coins for appearance change is ridiculous. There should at least be some in-game barber shop type thing where cosmetic changes use in-game currency.

On a positive note, at least there appeared to be some additions to customisations like hair and such. That kind of stuff should be more regular.
⋐▌╬╬ịịị╬▐⋞(▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)

anesvik
05.17.2013 , 04:19 AM | #25
CC fo altering my looks? really? and cool a new race. I am a sub. ill go make a new toon and have it be a cathar...OH WAIT...IM NOT ALLOWED TO DO THAT, ok, so u add new content...and subs cant even use it? really? charge free to play cc's....preferred get discounted cc's...and subs pay with in game currency. OH NO WAIT. that would be logical. Tell me, why do I sub? actually stocking up on unlocks so i dont need to sub again. well, i pay my monthly if i am actually allowed to play what i payed for...otherwise ill look at this game as another d3...dying.
Death to all whom oppose us!

darkmooo
05.19.2013 , 03:55 PM | #26
to much cartels coins you have to pay for those change stuff (
never losse your emotion's

dyarshin
05.28.2013 , 07:42 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Aremand View Post
I'm sure if they go down that road charging us for everything , they will lose alot of ppl
they have already...just not enough to even step up and correct this scam-attempt. Obviously they aren't aiming for long-term customers *shrugs* .

DesertAcE
06.03.2013 , 10:19 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Ironskillit View Post
They really are just looking to bleed as much money as they can, even subscribers have to pay to have this stuff, because apparently my monthly money isn't enough.
he's got a point. Agree.

Vincidoodle
06.15.2013 , 12:25 PM | #29
Yesterday I had an issue with that, I'm a cyborg and when i wanted to change my complexion, it gave me a random cybernetic and it was showing like if it was mine (no need to pay for it) so i thought it was a lag and would give me the one i had before but when I selected to pay for complexion it charged me for the cybernetic I didn't wanted.

Kogarvandalin
06.20.2013 , 12:11 PM | #30
Where is the appearance changer thing located for the sith?