Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What Races Do You Want

PoKoStIck
05.13.2013 , 09:15 PM | #1
Pretty simple what races do you want added if you made this mmo

Cyberwoman
05.13.2013 , 10:12 PM | #2
I know it is very unlikely, but I would love to play as a Ithorian. Always found that race fascinating ever since Return of the Jedi.

Other races I would love include the Shistavanen, Kaleesh, Mon Calamari, Gungan, Quarren and Diathim.
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The Fourth Doctor, Doctor Who
Chinbu, Hekit, Shieye, Hunk'a, Bi'song, Paign'ton, Ga'vin, Char-bi
Griffa, Ga'athei, Valamist , V'woolf, Equ'mar, No'lara, Vampora

Raltar
05.13.2013 , 11:56 PM | #3
Wookiee and Trandoshan. I know they will likely never come, however. But it would be awesome.

Faerieheart
05.14.2013 , 02:01 AM | #4
Nautolan, Nautolan, Nautolan, Nautolan repeat....

Ekas
05.14.2013 , 02:16 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Faerieheart View Post
Nautolan, Nautolan, Nautolan, Nautolan repeat....
I like you.

Other species I want are Weequay, Kel Dor, Kaleesh and Mon Calamari.

drug_cartel
05.14.2013 , 02:50 AM | #6
My favorite race is Gamorrean. I want a Gamorrean.

Then I played the Smuggler to 50 and did all of Bowdaar's companion missions back to back. It only took 3 straight minutes for me to develop an overwhelming hatred for listening to non-basic. I'd never had to suffer through that much extended howling before.

So now I have changed my opinion. I do not need Gamorrean as a playable race. I need Gamorrean as a playable COMPANION. Something akin to HK where everyone can get him, but as a big thuggish bodyguard of a Tank. Then I will be happy.

Magradze
05.14.2013 , 10:10 AM | #7
Jawa sith would be something

DarthSynyc
05.14.2013 , 10:22 AM | #8
JAWAS, YODA PEOPLE, AND THE UNDERWATER FISH LIKE PEOPLE XD

but jawas and yoda people mostly

Magradze
05.14.2013 , 12:09 PM | #9
I have a dream that one day Jawas and humans will be able to sit down together at a table of brotherhood !!!!
Ask Jawa

TheWhacko
05.14.2013 , 04:06 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by drug_cartel View Post
My favorite race is Gamorrean. I want a Gamorrean.

Then I played the Smuggler to 50 and did all of Bowdaar's companion missions back to back. It only took 3 straight minutes for me to develop an overwhelming hatred for listening to non-basic. I'd never had to suffer through that much extended howling before.

So now I have changed my opinion. I do not need Gamorrean as a playable race. I need Gamorrean as a playable COMPANION. Something akin to HK where everyone can get him, but as a big thuggish bodyguard of a Tank. Then I will be happy.
Agreed. I would love to have a big, mean and green axe-wielding pig man as a companion. As for players, I want Weequay and Nikto. Hopefuly Rodians too.
If you DON'T support Playable Wookiees, Ewoks, or Jawas, add this to your Signature