Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Transfers are coming... next best thing to Cross Server.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Bastion
Transfers are coming... next best thing to Cross Server.

Caeliux
05.20.2013 , 10:42 PM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by BurnedRemains View Post
Holy christ...
Close, I have been told I have jesus heals.

marshmallow
05.20.2013 , 10:47 PM | #82
Quote: Originally Posted by IAmViiOLENT View Post
Squirtle Squad doesn't really exist anymore (And on the PTS it was just an amalgation of every PvPer that had a toon on the PTS from the server, hence why earlier games and the last few games we played were also our most competitive, just different sets of players), rather its ascendancy, lukewarm tauntauns and krusty krab klan (and yes thats their name... sigh) that will be transferring. Along with any of the other pubside guilds (Adroit/C O V E N A N T/Vegetable Medley) if they choose too. I just wanted to give a head count of our teams, and clarify that there will be 3-5 teams from Harbinger going to Bastion at transfers. 3 very competitive, very strong teams for sure will be there.

Tbh, I see bastion as the better of the two servers to transfer to exclusively because of their time spread for games as well as amount of competitive teams and games. Not because of skill difference. Go to your better ping server between the two lol. With so many teams from various servers going between the two, there will be plenty for everyone
ohai your back
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day

TameCKS
05.21.2013 , 12:26 AM | #83
Free palmjobs on the bastion!!!!!!!! All orders will be filled by none other than the Palm master AKA the Palm jobber AKA PALMSOLO!!!!
TAME CKS
Nothing-Personal
Something Personal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb3gB-qY2bQ

Tommytwotoes
05.21.2013 , 12:35 AM | #84
tell those goof troopers to come here too
Scopeseven ate nine
Bastion

BurnedRemains
05.21.2013 , 12:39 AM | #85
Quote: Originally Posted by Caeliux View Post
Close, I have been told I have jesus heals.

Thurinlore
05.21.2013 , 05:15 AM | #86
Cute how you stick up for Pistols, how is he in bed?

So how is Casual doing of late, or did you guys finally see that PO5 stinks like poop and quit the game?

So what's the plan, does Casual want a real challenge or do you like spanking Regstar kids on PO5?

Just saying.

I am the Alpha Omega, who are you?
Not sure if srs

Fair enough, I don't release my name on these forums for personal reasons due to people actually whispering me in game and reporting me for trolling.

Serious, I have been reported for posting stuff on these forums and been warned lol.

You poor soul, well at any rate Pistols trys to throw punches at me and when I swing back his fan club comes outta the woods.

I like to think he can fight his own battles, after all in his sig he calls himself a Forum Warrior.

I actually think his a Forum little girl, but that's just me.
Fan club? You must mean the entire server that you took punches at, Casual included. If you're (take note of its usage young padawan) so much better than the core Casual members, then why are you an MVP and Bastion fanboy? Sounds like you would have singlehandedly turned around the 39-7 kill game, amirite?

P.S. We stuck around long enough for the PTS entirely to disprove the claims that the fanboys like you were making.
Thurinlore
<Casual>

Caeliux
05.21.2013 , 06:25 AM | #87
Quote: Originally Posted by Thurinlore View Post
P.S. We stuck around long enough for the PTS entirely to disprove the claims that the fanboys like you were making.
You wanna know what that game was?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGDBR2L5kzI

Practice.

Not the game, but practice.

DimeStax
05.21.2013 , 08:38 AM | #88
You wanna know what that game was?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGDBR2L5kzI

Practice.

Not the game, but practice.
100k Credits says it's Media.
Sakz <Good Talk> 55 Guardian - The Bastion
Dimes <Good Talk> 55 Gunslinger - The Bastion
Six-t'nine<Synergy> 55 Commando - The Bastion
Nickels <Synergy> 36 Scoundrel - The Bastion

Caeliux
05.21.2013 , 12:11 PM | #89
Quote: Originally Posted by DimeStax View Post
100k Credits says it's Media.
You win!

IAmViiOLENT
05.21.2013 , 01:37 PM | #90
Quote: Originally Posted by Tommytwotoes View Post
tell those goof troopers to come here too
I've heard that Divino has had a team in queue a few times these past weeks. You're his brother right? Tell him to bring people!