Transfers are coming... next best thing to Cross Server.

Baedwulf

If we ever want to slap our peens on the table and have a real measuring contest... now is the time with transfers coming around the corner.

Been talking to a lot of the POT5 guys and they're more than ready to bring it all together.

This goes out to any serious PvP guild on Bastion. MVP, Synergy, Crescendo, Strictly, and any other guild who would be completely lost if told to go to the Ziost Shadow.

Join this site and we can bring PvP to one server and create a real PvP server for once since BW couldn't do it.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since the best competition and #1 teams in the US are on the bastion, players should move here. On a further note, no #1 PVP server has ever NOT been on the west coast. So it would be the most reasonable, and convenient to move to the bastion.

Of course no one is gonna be jumping at the oppurtunity to actually pay and transfer but personally... even though I think Bastion makes the most sense as well. I'd be willing to do whatever to get the PvP community together on one server.

Would be nice to see scrubs scared to queue and be nice to not face the same damn 2 guilds over and over in rated.

And britten... this is UGLYMRJ sweet cheeks. Check the sig noob. :D

if we ever want to slap our peens on the table and have a real measuring contest... Now is the time with transfers coming around the corner.

Been talking to a lot of the pot5 guys and they're more than ready to bring it all together.

This goes out to any serious pvp guild on bastion. Mvp, synergy, crescendo, strictly, and any other guild who would be completely lost if told to go to the ziost shadow.

join this site and we can bring pvp to one server and create a real pvp server for once since bw couldn't do it.

idk man i kinda like the bastion

Since the best competition and #1 teams in the US are on the bastion, players should move here. On a further note, no #1 PVP server has ever NOT been on the west coast. So it would be the most reasonable, and convenient to move to the bastion.

Agreed

idk man i kinda like the bastion

I'm with ya and I prefer the bastion of course as well... but let's get the PvP'ers to join that FB page and we can debate until it happen and hopefully come to an agreement.

I'd rather stay on Bastion too... but for the sake of PvP.... whatever works.

Be curious to see the prices in which EA offers...if it's reasonable...I'm sure peeps would want to make it work.

On that note, it's a shame there is no cross-server PvP option, but hey it's EA!

Feel free to join the FB group, cause in the end, we only have so many RWZ teams in this game.

One point to consider is that if people are going to get together on one server for ranked, choosing an East Coast server will really alienate all players from Asia-Pacific, including all of the Aussies, myself, etc. We are just barely getting by with our 150-250 ping. East coast servers easily adds another 100ms latency (I have a toon on POT5 and it sucks!).

No game can call itself a serious PVP game without at least one Korean gamer in it, amirite? :)

Edited by iheartnyc

I refuse to join any Facebook page involving gaming or Star Wars as I have a reputation to uphold

I created another FB account for my char... I'm kinda an undercover geek so I keep that ish off my FB page. Mostly because I enjoy the vagine.

Edited by Baedwulf

i planned on going to Pot5.. so i should go to bastion instead..?

Yes...

Over all feedback from both servers. POT5 has slightly more teams queuing but Bastion has a more competitive scene.

Edited by Baedwulf

bastion has good premades, but PoT5 has a higher population? ...

Yeah less people, more competitive in ranked, and less bads. We always get que pops, there is almost no difference. However I'm I might transfer one of my alts to TOFN so I can be on a Russian ranked team, just because.

Edited by Aewu

Yeah less people, more competitive in ranked, and less bads. We always get que pops, there is almost no difference. However I'm I might transfer one of my alts to TOFN so I can be on a Russian ranked team, just because.

I can always put in a good word for you with Hyssant and Ironhide.... we're really close friends.

Pretty sure we should all stay here and encourage POT5 and other servers to come here.

The best are on the Bastion, all PO5 has to do is suck it up and come to the Bastion.

Leave all the garbage guilds there and only the good guilds come to ours.

If any of the good rated guilds on all the servers suck it up and come to the Bastion, imagine the Q pops and the competition.

It would start a wild fire in PVP and it would be amazing.

Plus look at it this way, even if your est playing on a west coast servers its not far off, so the difference is only a few hours which isn't a big deal.

The best are on the Bastion, all PO5 has to do is suck it up and come to the Bastion.

Leave all the garbage guilds there and only the good guilds come to ours.

If any of the good rated guilds on all the servers suck it up and come to the Bastion, imagine the Q pops and the competition.

It would start a wild fire in PVP and it would be amazing.

Plus look at it this way, even if your est playing on a west coast servers its not far off, so the difference is only a few hours which isn't a big deal.

^^^^^^