Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Transfers are coming... next best thing to Cross Server.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Bastion
Transfers are coming... next best thing to Cross Server.

Caeliux
05.16.2013 , 11:18 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Jakev- View Post
Feels unrealistic to me, Not everyone will want to transfer if its too expensive, and my guild wouldnt want to leave anyone behind
I agree, and I think this topic is a bunch of hot air.

Fun to watch though.

Baedwulf
05.16.2013 , 01:30 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Squidkidz View Post
I say we all transfer to Helios, Vanu Sovereignty...
NC 4 Life!

Connery.
Money may not buy you happiness, but it can buy you another account after you've been banned from the forums.
The UGLY guy

LordMalekai
05.16.2013 , 02:19 PM | #33
I am wondering, is the Bastion heavily republic favored in random warzones? Because that's how it feels like right now.
Squadron 11-11-11

Baedwulf
05.16.2013 , 02:35 PM | #34
In regs... over all the pubs do seem to perform better and defintely SEEM to have more healers PUGing it up. But that really varies depending on the time of day you play. It's very hit and miss in regs.
Money may not buy you happiness, but it can buy you another account after you've been banned from the forums.
The UGLY guy

paowee
05.16.2013 , 04:13 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by LordMalekai View Post
I am wondering, is the Bastion heavily republic favored in random warzones? Because that's how it feels like right now.
Pubs teach imps how to play all the time in normal warzones.
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records

Z-ToXiN
05.16.2013 , 11:16 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Squidkidz View Post
I say we all transfer to Helios, Vanu Sovereignty...
Whoa dude, already did! Me and a few other friends from TOR are there... Seems like quite a few Bastionites are.

On topic, I played on an East server and the ping was noticeably higher and it was laggier...
Then again I barely do rateds, so whats it matter, as long as my friends here so will I be.
ADRAAJ
◙ASSASSiN ╚╬╝ THE BASTION ╚╬╝ POWeRTeCH◙
DECEPTiON HYBRID < ♣ > HYBRID SiN TANK
<JAWA BUNNY RANCH> // #GearRequirementForSolos

LegendaryQuan
05.17.2013 , 07:15 PM | #37
No one is going to pot5. At least no one that is relevant on this server. Pot5 is amateur hour. There are good players but the rated teams and their approach to the game in rateds is amateur and will/would stand no chance against the bastions best team/teams.

There are good players in the CFL but no CFL team is gonna come to the NFL and beat an NFL team. This is the NFL. Were not going to transfer to the CFL.

thefishdude
05.18.2013 , 12:33 AM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by LegendaryQuan View Post
No one is going to pot5. At least no one that is relevant on this server. Pot5 is amateur hour. There are good players but the rated teams and their approach to the game in rateds is amateur and will/would stand no chance against the bastions best team/teams.

There are good players in the CFL but no CFL team is gonna come to the NFL and beat an NFL team. This is the NFL. Were not going to transfer to the CFL.
good thing no Pot5 squad could ever beat a bastion team....

Click Me
Forum Warrior Apprentice

Caeliux
05.18.2013 , 01:01 AM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by thefishdude View Post
good thing no Pot5 squad could ever beat a bastion team....

Click Me
Judging from that game, that wasn't MVP's top squad and they still play well.

Casual would have major problems with MVP if they was on the Bastion, not to mention other guilds like Synergy, Don't Panic, Strictly Business.

There are other guilds like Nothing Personal, Freak of Legend, Crits and Giggles that are learning the ropes and will give any guild a good run.

Also to add there is some new guilds on the rise like Pain Train, Sabotage, Meet Killface that is coming to a ranked near you.

PO5 don't have the quality of guilds Bastion has, and that fact is why PO5 top guilds need to think twice when staying at a best number 2 server when it comes to a real top notch PVP server like the Bastion.

Why would you settle for number 2 when number 1 is right there?

The choose is simple.

thefishdude
05.18.2013 , 01:31 AM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Caeliux View Post
Judging from that game, that wasn't MVP's top squad and they still play well.

Casual would have major problems with MVP if they was on the Bastion, not to mention other guilds like Synergy, Don't Panic, Strictly Business.

There are other guilds like Nothing Personal, Freak of Legend, Crits and Giggles that are learning the ropes and will give any guild a good run.

Also to add there is some new guilds on the rise like Pain Train, Sabotage, Meet Killface that is coming to a ranked near you.

PO5 don't have the quality of guilds Bastion has, and that fact is why PO5 top guilds need to think twice when staying at a best number 2 server when it comes to a real top notch PVP server like the Bastion.

Why would you settle for number 2 when number 1 is right there?

The choose is simple.
Everything you stated above is opinion. I provided a fact that rebutted LegendaryQuan's statement:

Quote:
There are good players but the rated teams and their approach to the game in rateds is amateur and will/would stand no chance against the bastions best team/teams.
A Pot5 team beat a top rated bastion team, which disproves his hypothesis. This will be my last trip to your forums, because quite honestly, the arrogance and narcissism is off the charts here.
Forum Warrior Apprentice