Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Transfers are coming... next best thing to Cross Server.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Bastion
Transfers are coming... next best thing to Cross Server.

Thurinlore's Avatar


Thurinlore
05.21.2013 , 06:46 PM | #101
Quote: Originally Posted by Gomex View Post
I why waste more money when I already invested on this server for it's competition from the start? I knew west coast will always have more population and competition...that's just a fact if you're an mmo-pvper. Believe it or not, I get twice as better latency in pot5 than I do on Bastion...I actually gave up ping to have better competition.

Silly to think somebody would waste money to prove themselves to somebody who thinks the lineup you faced was the best competition.
The level of trolling in this thread... Assuming transfers will be based on cartel coins, similar to name changes, we MIGHT go to the Bastion. But if we didn't face the best competition, why not show it to us? No reason to come back to spend money and beat you all over again.
Thurinlore
<Casual>

Caeliux's Avatar


Caeliux
05.21.2013 , 06:53 PM | #102
Quote: Originally Posted by Thurinlore View Post
The level of trolling in this thread... Assuming transfers will be based on cartel coins, similar to name changes, we MIGHT go to the Bastion. But if we didn't face the best competition, why not show it to us? No reason to come back to spend money and beat you all over again.
Tough talk from a PTS winner.

I think the wins beating Hello Kitty guilds on PO5 has clouded you're mind.

It's time to join the Bastion where real players dwell.

Give in and join, stop wasting time.

IAmViiOLENT's Avatar


IAmViiOLENT
05.21.2013 , 07:06 PM | #103
Question:

Who was Fat'nerd on the PTS?
Cause he did fat damage, that was for sure. Dots for days.

Thurinlore's Avatar


Thurinlore
05.21.2013 , 07:06 PM | #104
Quote: Originally Posted by Caeliux View Post
Tough talk from a PTS winner.

I think the wins beating Hello Kitty guilds on PO5 has clouded you're mind.

It's time to join the Bastion where real players dwell.

Give in and join, stop wasting time.
You say that like the PTS still isn't this game... neither side used bolster, and both teams had the exact same patch. Now you'll reference Shark earlier, and I'll tell you specifically to stop using completely irrelevant phrases in an attempt to discount the only few games we'll ever play against another server's guild(s).

Quote: Originally Posted by IAmViiOLENT View Post
Question:

Who was Fat'nerd on the PTS?
Cause he did fat damage, that was for sure. Dots for days.
Pretty sure Fat'nerd was Fat'nerd... he got progressively better as he played on POT5, btw. That may hint at something... not sure what.
Thurinlore
<Casual>

Caeliux's Avatar


Caeliux
05.21.2013 , 07:31 PM | #105
Quote: Originally Posted by Thurinlore View Post
You say that like the PTS still isn't this game...
PTS was bugged and glitched, which means it was a test game on a test server which that is what a PTS is.

Sure it was a game, but a practice game not a real ranked team game.

Also that was not a full season playing a top rated guild, it was what a couple of games on a bugged to hell PTS?

I can't help but to laugh on the pedestal you hold you're guild when talking about beating a good guild on a PTS server.

Practice, not a real game but practice, sorry to keep repeating it but dam its sure is relevant.

Thurinlore's Avatar


Thurinlore
05.21.2013 , 07:43 PM | #106
Quote: Originally Posted by Caeliux View Post
PTS was bugged and glitched, which means it was a test game on a test server which that is what a PTS is.

Sure it was a game, but a practice game not a real ranked team game.

Also that was not a full season playing a top rated guild, it was what a couple of games on a bugged to hell PTS?

I can't help but to laugh on the pedestal you hold you're guild when talking about beating a good guild on a PTS server.

Practice, not a real game but practice, sorry to keep repeating it but dam its sure is relevant.
I implore you to name one or more bugs that were present in those matches.
Thurinlore
<Casual>

Gomex's Avatar


Gomex
05.21.2013 , 09:36 PM | #107
And the pub guild from my old server still brag about their dominance in the old days before transfers to this day.

sithloardbob's Avatar


sithloardbob
05.21.2013 , 09:50 PM | #108
Quote: Originally Posted by Gomex View Post
same with players like gudarzz/psudo/winz/aldiez/avila/teacher/antipodes/cesc.


That hurt ... no mention for your buddy palm solo
Palmsolo
The Bastion Hey Im MVP
Bastion's Number one Sap Capee

Gomex's Avatar


Gomex
05.21.2013 , 10:46 PM | #109
Quote: Originally Posted by sithloardbob View Post
That hurt ... no mention for your buddy palm solo
I feel bad already for leaving out wurd

Tommytwotoes's Avatar


Tommytwotoes
05.21.2013 , 11:20 PM | #110
Lets not forget we were winning both games we had dc's too you guys should come back to play us though cuz you really can't determine anything from 1 day of rateds especially when there was no clear winner that day imo.
Scopeseven 55 sorc
Scopeate 55 op
Scopenein 1 wookie
Bastion