Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question of the Day 5/13/2013

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Nezumi
05.13.2013 , 08:28 PM | #31
Darth Marr without any shred of doubt.

Darth Marr is one of the longest standing and wisest members of the council by far. He defended the Empire against the assaults of the republic, single handedly protected worlds from their hopeful invasion. It is because of him the Empire holds what they do today and its thanks to him that the Empire will see a second wind post Makeb.

RAZIM
05.14.2013 , 12:01 AM | #32
IA 'Black Codex' Jadus.. keep the council at a distance, 'on a chain' that allows them a certain range of freedom but will choke them if they stretch those freedoms.

A bit more like Sidious when dealing with underlings or those he manipulates. Few would see him in person, mostly holocom communications. He would have trusted Hands of Jadus to activate and deal with those who step out of line. A shadow emperor who is both the voice and hand of the 'true emperor'...more or less the 'Eye of the Emperor', relying on strong intelligence and fear.

Marr is best as the Supreme Commander (the face of the empire - like Kilran was, at least in a lot of early content), pin him down with political wrangling and he'd get far less done.

GhostDrone
05.15.2013 , 07:55 AM | #33
Malgus, for sure.

I've already expressed my reasons countless times before in other threads, so i'd like to spare myself another fanboy outburst in this thread. For the good of everyone.
I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest, honestly.

It's the honest ones you want to watch out for. Because you can never predict when they're gonna do something incredibly stupid.

Ilith
05.15.2013 , 03:36 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by AntarNyaus View Post
Darth Malgus.

Spoiler
Yes but:
Spoiler

... which is why I vote Marr.

Tsillah
05.15.2013 , 04:21 PM | #35
Jaesa for sure. Best npc in this game as DS companion.
Et In Gehenna Vixi...