Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question of the Day 5/13/2013

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Izorii
05.13.2013 , 10:57 AM | #11
I would have joined Darth Malgus but as I didn't get the choice so I killed him. I just like his stance on aliens in the empire. Although have to say his much better in the game than the books, in the books his just a pointless killing machine with no real personality.

Planar
05.13.2013 , 11:51 AM | #12
Satele Shan, I think it would be great twist to have her fall to the darkside and even better if it launched the expansion "The Fallen" in which Republic players that achieve level 55, Social X and Dark Side V could turn to the empire and Imperial players that achieve level 55, Social X and Light Side V could turn to the republic.

Of course they would have to complete an intense series of quests proven themselves to the Republic or the Empire, perhaps helping turn Shatele Shan Dark Side and maybe redeeming Darth Ravage to the light side.

DeltaEkotte
05.13.2013 , 12:16 PM | #13
Either the Sith Warrior after the end of Act 3 or Darth Marr, although it looks like he is already the unofficial leader.
Imperial General Ekotte, Captin of the Mandalorian Fist
RIP SWG, Blood, Dark Stance, SAS, RSS
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...91#post3300391 SWG guilds now here

ArdoNorrin
05.13.2013 , 12:36 PM | #14
I'd have to choose the Minister of Intelligence. Not only is he fearless with the personality to navigate Sith politics, but he's truly a "for the Empire!" type, who'll put the prosperity f the Empire above his personal agenda.

Though, after playing through Makeb, I definitely think Darth Marr would be a suitable back-up choice *if* I actually have to pick a force-user.
The Winterspire Legacy|The Ebon Hawk
GM, <The Azure Blades>/<The Azure Blade>
Ystrid|55 Guardian Joona|55 Shadow Eden'Grace|55 Gunslinger Ma-Deuce|55 Commando
Ardoh|55 Juggernaut Eden-Grace|55 Sorcerer Iocaine|55 Operative Nylea|55 Mercenary

YoshiRaphElan
05.13.2013 , 12:41 PM | #15
I don't think you can beat Darth Marr. Keep him!

DarkIntelligence
05.13.2013 , 12:51 PM | #16
Darth Marr, he is the clear choice without a doubt. I am surprised people are even considering Malgus, not only is he a weakling that allows his emotions to control him instead of the other way around, but he is a traitor whose ill fated power grab served only to destabilize the Empire.

Marr on the other hand is the longest serving member of the Council and a proven and peerless warrior with a vision that can only strengthen the Empire. His iron will and unwavering resolve are just the rallying call the Empire needs to get behind.

Furthermore, with the support of the most enigmatic member of the Dark Council, the Darth Nox (aka the Inquisitor Player) and their alliance following the events on Makeb, there is little that can stand in the way of such a duo. Marr at the head and Nox behind the scenes.

If you think about it at all it's obvious, really.
The Dark Side of the Force is my only master, the search for power, my only quest.
___________________________________________ _______________________________________

DashS
05.13.2013 , 12:51 PM | #17
Darth Nox of course!

Arsq
05.13.2013 , 01:08 PM | #18
Guss Tano, no question about it.
Begeren Colony
TaldariTal'dariTah'arialTaqqart Yol'zoor

Loc_n_lol
05.13.2013 , 01:10 PM | #19
Darth Imperius, of course

*puts on lightning bubble*