Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Tython lovers side quest *obvious spoilers*

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Tython lovers side quest *obvious spoilers*

Bytemite
05.22.2013 , 02:27 PM | #91
Really the rules about asceticism are probably more just something that very few of them are particularly happy about but they deal with because of what they get to learn and do and because it's seen as an honor to train as jedi.

I know that seems like I'm stating the obvious here, but some of the arguments in this thread made it sound like the discipline of the rules were what was attracting new students to the order in of itself. I mean I guess I can see how sonme people might feel that way like they do about the schools and traditions of martial arts. But that probably isn't the primary interest of most of the students and teachers.

I read a quote on wookieepedia from a Jedi warning a prospective student that it's a lonely path and it's not so much Jedi WANT to live that way, but that they CHOOSE to.

Bleeters
05.22.2013 , 04:11 PM | #92
I'd have happily left them to it if they hadn't immediately opted to attempt to buy my silence with bribery. Well, that and if they hadn't started on about how their passion makes them strong. That's not going anywhere good.