Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

DPS Leaderboard 2.0+

MisterMuse
07.13.2013 , 07:27 PM | #661
Quote: Originally Posted by odawgg View Post
OP when you think you'll make the next update?
As soon as I as can, tomorrow or the day afterward. Real life and progression on SnV NiM as occupied to much of my life of late. Really sorry that I ignored a week but things are as they are.

silicontraveler
07.13.2013 , 07:47 PM | #662
Kaitoh - Sentinel - Combat - 5/36/5

http://www.torparse.com/a/337140/1/0/Overview

3087.65 dps, length 5m 5.822s
Includes Re-usable Biochem Adrenal.

odawgg
07.13.2013 , 07:49 PM | #663
Quote: Originally Posted by MisterMuse View Post
As soon as I as can, tomorrow or the day afterward. Real life and progression on SnV NiM as occupied to much of my life of late. Really sorry that I ignored a week but things are as they are.
No worries, I can definitely relate just checkin'

Shakell
07.13.2013 , 07:54 PM | #664
I've been waiting to get knocked off the board as otherwise I'm too lazy to be caught on a training dummy these days. The lack of Commando competition on my server has made me funnel more parse time into my Gunslinger. This will finally be enough motivation to sit down long enough for the RNG to give me good damage again.
The Ebon Hawk
Pyrrho <Beskar>
Daharel <Aisthesis>
Not'dead'yet

Airwolfe
07.13.2013 , 08:57 PM | #665
Quote: Originally Posted by silicontraveler View Post
Kaitoh - Sentinel - Combat - 5/36/5

http://www.torparse.com/a/337140/1/0/Overview

3087.65 dps, length 5m 5.822s
Includes Re-usable Biochem Adrenal.
..Every single skill crit for the first 15 seconds resulting in an 8800 dps spike, despite a 10 second delay initially? I will chalk up the delay to torparse error but I've never seen an 8800 opener spike in my hundreds of parses.
Have an AMR with current live gear/what is bonus dmg?
Your crit %'s on every skill are double or near double what I tend to ever see - particularly on the significant skills (except on strike and ataru form), so is this absurdly lucky, using a 400+ crit build, or what?
Airwolfe - Marauder <Chosen>

silicontraveler
07.13.2013 , 09:44 PM | #666
Quote: Originally Posted by Airwolfe View Post
..Every single skill crit for the first 15 seconds resulting in an 8800 dps spike, despite a 10 second delay initially? I will chalk up the delay to torparse error but I've never seen an 8800 opener spike in my hundreds of parses.
Have an AMR with current live gear/what is bonus dmg?
Your crit %'s on every skill are double or near double what I tend to ever see - particularly on the significant skills (except on strike and ataru form), so is this absurdly lucky, using a 400+ crit build, or what?
Was absurdly lucky. I haven't seen it happen on any of my other parses either.

For gear I am in full optimized 72s, no crit.

The delay in the open is because i use a macro to activate a bunch of things, and I have to insert delays into it so the game doesn't miss them sometimes

Octom
07.13.2013 , 10:40 PM | #667
Quote: Originally Posted by AdamChattaway View Post
doe snot
No referral link for you. I don't want you to subscribe to this 'game'. I don't want you to play it at all. I want you to go away from this broken mess that will never be fixed and find something else.

Airwolfe
07.14.2013 , 12:04 AM | #668
Pretty sure macros..are not regarded as legit? Maybe that's just my personal opinion.
Airwolfe - Marauder <Chosen>

msfyoung
07.14.2013 , 12:06 AM | #669
Macros are a bannable offence.

Falver
07.14.2013 , 12:41 AM | #670
Saying you use macros... on a public forum... probably not your finest moment friend.
The Harbinger
Claimed - Thirteenth - Falver
<Phobos> is recruiting to fill in multiple raid groups. Apply at http://fearphobos.com/