Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

DPS Leaderboard 2.0+


arkitip's Avatar


arkitip
07.03.2013 , 08:58 PM | #591
Ayarekay - Juggernaut - Vengeance 4/36/6 - 2932.84

2932.84

Feel free to delete the Ark'smash'em parse, that's me

namesaretough's Avatar


namesaretough
07.03.2013 , 09:21 PM | #592
Quote: Originally Posted by paowee View Post
so vanguard deeps is still viable..!
A vanguard is top in our raid in NiM TFB about half the time. They've been viable, with the potential to be excellent, but the ones who are performing at those levels haven't posted in this particular thread (until now at least).
Smugglin

Carlenux's Avatar


Carlenux
07.03.2013 , 09:37 PM | #593
Quote: Originally Posted by namesaretough View Post
A vanguard is top in our raid in NiM TFB about half the time. They've been viable, with the potential to be excellent, but the ones who are performing at those levels haven't posted in this particular thread (until now at least).
i feel that all classes are viable, a little bit more than it was pre 2.0... but like you said, theres that small group of people that can do those numbers with certain class (lets say SSin - PT maybe some others)... so it gets to the point where people dont use them in raid because only 5-10 people can play it, rest barely do 2700, something other class can do with less gear / trouble... thats the problem.

i had this same problem pre 2.0 with operative, i was the only one i knew that played op decently... they buffed them, everyone started watching dizella's and i numbers, everyone rerolled OP dps, now u see like 10 on each chart like... really? ... next patch they nerf us a bit... buff Ssin or w/e "underpowered" class... 3 months later you will see no operatives forgotten like PTs are now, and there will be 10 new Ssin dps everyone is playing.
Hmaull // Carlenx // Carlenix // Pyrotec // Invinc // Hwynn

xXsgtstinkerXx's Avatar


xXsgtstinkerXx
07.04.2013 , 12:05 AM | #594
Quote: Originally Posted by Carlenux View Post
guess ill update my parses:

Lethality NO ACID BLADE: 3046.55

http://www.torparse.com/a/319825/3/0/Damage+Dealt

Lethality With Acid Blade: 3159.28

http://www.torparse.com/a/319950/tim...0/Damage+Dealt

Concealment (just for whoever is interested)... trim doesnt work right, in the full fight you can see 305 second the 3030 DPS... but when u trim, it miss something during the fight and goes lower.

http://www.torparse.com/a/319950/3/0/Damage+Dealt

pick w/e u prefer with acid blade or without acid blade
In your 3159 parse.. umm what is all that at the 1 second mark?

18:44:23.064] [@Invinc] [Operations Training Dummy {2857785339412480}:143118842965] [Orbital Strike {2145301804613632}] [ApplyEffect {836045448945477}: Damage {836045448945501}] 6300* elemental {836045448940875}) <6300> [18:44:23.675 Invinc's Hidden Strike critically hits Operations Training Dummy for 6300* kinetic damage, causing 6300 threat!

2 attacks all in the same time slot doing the same amount of damage and in different font than everything else? Idk, not saying its fake just saying I've never seen that in the million parses I've looked at. Go to the actual parse and look at it, it's weird.

Crux-'s Avatar


Crux-
07.04.2013 , 12:18 AM | #595
Cruxie - Sage - Balance 5/5/36 - 2843 DPS

http://www.torparse.com/a/322521/1/0/Overview

Stats-
3280 Willpower
1319 Power
395 Acc
104 Crit
395 Surge
0 Alc

paowee's Avatar


paowee
07.04.2013 , 12:39 AM | #596
Quote: Originally Posted by namesaretough View Post
A vanguard is top in our raid in NiM TFB about half the time. They've been viable, with the potential to be excellent, but the ones who are performing at those levels haven't posted in this particular thread (until now at least).
Yea I know Thorric is up there in torparse all the time during HM TFB 55 and HM SnV. We only have 1 PT DPS and did not try this X/22/22 Hybrid spec and i think he was running either AP or PYRO. Do you agree though that the Full PT DPS trees are a bit lacking?
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records

Arch_Angel_Gabe's Avatar


Arch_Angel_Gabe
07.04.2013 , 12:52 AM | #597
Quote: Originally Posted by paowee View Post
so vanguard deeps is still viable..! 3050 in full UW gear on the dummy... just gota roll hybrid spec. interesting... you always parse great thoric especially in raids!
I tried looking for his parses, sorted by VG for 16M HM in both TFB and S&V and there are a number of fights he isn't even on. So then I wondered if maybe you guys were from the same server, but nope... So, now I am just wondering what you have seen?

In fact, I went back to look even more thoroughly through every single fight on 16M HM and don't see anything current, at all. I seen some older parses where he was standard assault... Not doubting he can pull good numbers, just not seeing where. Mr Universe pulls some great numbers on boss fights. He is always up there.

Arch_Angel_Gabe's Avatar


Arch_Angel_Gabe
07.04.2013 , 01:07 AM | #598
Quote: Originally Posted by namesaretough View Post
A vanguard is top in our raid in NiM TFB about half the time. They've been viable, with the potential to be excellent, but the ones who are performing at those levels haven't posted in this particular thread (until now at least).
I don't believe that is factual... Just because we have some high parses from hybrid builds on the dummy, it does translate 1:1 on the bosses. IMO - Assault has the greatest carry-over from operations dummy testing to real boss fights mainly because the dummy doesn't allow for the under 30% damage increase that assault will give, and doesn't take into account that an assault VG can stay on the move the entire time, without stopping. You can literally kite circles around the boss within 10m without missing a shot, thus avoiding all sorts of nasty floor candy.

If your healers are up for the task, or if you want to memorize how the exact fight goes, then it probably isn't a big deal to sit in floor candy, or time your channels when you know you don't have to move, but having the freedom to make changes on the fly is what brings assault to the top, in my opinion. Then again, I can see where 2/22/22 works great for 8M TC for add duty. Plenty of AoE power... I found myself using the 2/22/22 on that fight specifically.

Dummy testing is fun and all, but it easy to get caught up in 3K ops = 3K bosses damage. I know most here know it doesn't work like that, but it seems to be a prevailing thought. Some specs have a lot of carry-over, some not so much. What matters most is what can you do in a raid environment? And that is when you actually notice, that the game is pretty decently balanced for DPS. Perhaps a few outliers....

paowee's Avatar


paowee
07.04.2013 , 01:33 AM | #599
Quote: Originally Posted by Arch_Angel_Gabe View Post
I tried looking for his parses, sorted by VG for 16M HM in both TFB and S&V and there are a number of fights he isn't even on. So then I wondered if maybe you guys were from the same server, but nope... So, now I am just wondering what you have seen?

In fact, I went back to look even more thoroughly through every single fight on 16M HM and don't see anything current, at all. I seen some older parses where he was standard assault... Not doubting he can pull good numbers, just not seeing where. Mr Universe pulls some great numbers on boss fights. He is always up there.
that was in the previous tier like before makeb hit. Thorric is especially high up there in HM Dread Guard Council with DFA on cooldown on all three bosses.
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records

paowee's Avatar


paowee
07.04.2013 , 01:35 AM | #600
Quote: Originally Posted by Arch_Angel_Gabe View Post
I don't believe that is factual... Just because we have some high parses from hybrid builds on the dummy, it does translate 1:1 on the bosses. IMO - Assault has the greatest carry-over from operations dummy testing to real boss fights mainly because the dummy doesn't allow for the under 30% damage increase that assault will give, and doesn't take into account that an assault VG can stay on the move the entire time, without stopping. You can literally kite circles around the boss within 10m without missing a shot, thus avoiding all sorts of nasty floor candy.

If your healers are up for the task, or if you want to memorize how the exact fight goes, then it probably isn't a big deal to sit in floor candy, or time your channels when you know you don't have to move, but having the freedom to make changes on the fly is what brings assault to the top, in my opinion. Then again, I can see where 2/22/22 works great for 8M TC for add duty. Plenty of AoE power... I found myself using the 2/22/22 on that fight specifically.

Dummy testing is fun and all, but it easy to get caught up in 3K ops = 3K bosses damage. I know most here know it doesn't work like that, but it seems to be a prevailing thought. Some specs have a lot of carry-over, some not so much. What matters most is what can you do in a raid environment? And that is when you actually notice, that the game is pretty decently balanced for DPS. Perhaps a few outliers....
Huh interesting.. So you think as PT Hybrid build, dummy DPS is going to be that hard to carry over to raids? It would be nice to see your logs in raids ^_^
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records