Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

DPS Leaderboard 2.0+

Airwolfe
07.01.2013 , 05:33 PM | #541
Quote: Originally Posted by Gorband View Post
Another update for Annihilation - Marauder 36/8/2 - 3015

3015 DPS
Link seems to be screwy. Shows 2922 max.
Airwolfe - Marauder <Chosen>

Airwolfe
07.01.2013 , 05:34 PM | #542
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnycool View Post
Fovoss-Marauder-Annihilation-2938
http://www.torparse.com/a/292183/tim...961/0/Overview
Starts with full stack of annihilator. Not allowed.

Airwolfe
07.01.2013 , 05:39 PM | #543
Quote: Originally Posted by Gorband View Post
Sadly started with a full fury bar, was great parse though
Full fury ruled as legit. You can too

paowee
07.01.2013 , 05:49 PM | #544
Quote: Originally Posted by Airwolfe View Post
Here is OP's post re: Carnage building Fury pre-boss fight.
Quote: Originally Posted by MisterMuse View Post
Firstly I would like to remind everyone to try to be as respectful as possible. Questions on odd patters in parses are always appreciated as I would like as much help as possible but it must be presented with decency, please don't accuse people of cheating until definite proof can be presented.

Secondly I have been reviewing a couple of parses after questions about Beastfury's record and Invinc's Lethality and come to a solution which I believe is manageable.

Stacks such as Rage/Focus or buffs which requires combat are not allowed to be present before the start of the parse. However building Centering or adding buffs using respec is allowed due to that such measures can always be used during actual raid fights. I am always open to suggestions however and please say, with reasoning, if anyone has any objections.

Lastly, are people interested in a "Top 5/10" list where an armor debuff is allowed to evaluate the effectiveness of each class in an actual raid situation?
If you spec Carnage, build Fury/Centering via regen ability, then respec to Annihiliation will you retain the stacks? Unless you use a respec macro.. is anyone really going to do this in a raid? -_-
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records

Gorband
07.01.2013 , 06:01 PM | #545
Link seems to be screwy. Shows 2922 max.
If you deselect the clipped version which shows the 3015, you'll end up with 2922 overall in a 10min parse.

Starting with Full Fury is not a built-in mechanic of Annihilation, unless you re-spec Carnage then re-spec back to Annihilation.
SuckaFish Officer - Empire (The Bastion)
55 MR: Gorband | 55 OP: Kyuubandi | 55 PT: Boltbandi
50 SC: Golband | 50 ST: Kaibandi | 50 CD: Kurama

Falver
07.01.2013 , 06:22 PM | #546
Quote: Originally Posted by paowee View Post

If you spec Carnage, build Fury/Centering via regen ability, then respec to Annihiliation will you retain the stacks? Unless you use a respec macro.. is anyone really going to do this in a raid? -_-
It does sound ridiculous but... the option IS there I guess. Some dirty fighting scoundrels are known to preload Flachette Round from the scrapper tree.

Airwolfe
07.01.2013 , 06:46 PM | #547
Quote: Originally Posted by paowee View Post

Really meticulous people who want to respec before every boss pull twice..and then the pull is done on cue rather than waiting around, can pop berserk asap and have full benefit. So theoretically..ya it can be done in a raid, is it worth it, not really. Don't need a macro but you would need to pull soon after finishing.
And TFB..you can jump in the water and build it via defensive forms easy enough.

MisterMuse
07.01.2013 , 07:19 PM | #548
We had this discussion before and what I basically said was that I can't really say that its an invalid move when its perfectly reasonable to do it in a raid situation if you want to maximize your dps. I will probably put a small star or something to the side of your parses if you do use respec.

I'm only half done for this/last week, got a lot to do irl but really hoping do have it done sometimes tomorrow.

theRaiders
07.01.2013 , 08:10 PM | #549
Mistermuse -

Swingin'richard - Sage - Balance - 05/05/36 - 2778

http://www.torparse.com/a/318256/29/0/Damage+Dealt

Did this with 66 enhancements/armoring and 1 PvP relic, excited to min max myself

Edit - updated time/parse
Swingin'richard II 55 Sage II The Harbinger II Intrepid

http://www.geekalerts.com/u/Mug-Life-T-Shirt.jpg

Nibbon
07.01.2013 , 09:54 PM | #550
Nibbin - Sage - Balance 5/5/36 - 2851.3 - http://www.torparse.com/a/318206

Nice parse richard, I'm sure you'd be right there in min max.