Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

DPS Leaderboard 2.0+


Airwolfe's Avatar


Airwolfe
06.23.2013 , 04:41 AM | #421
Ya..I'm under the impression the point of rules here is 'do it as it would be done in a raid encounter' aka no pre-tapping the mob to build buffs up. If you're a carnage marauder/combat sentinel obviously you build fury/centering, but that's about it.
And yes after reviewing Beastfury's listed parse..I'm of the opinion it should be disqualified. That's a full stack of rage off the get-go for sure.
Airwolfe - Marauder <Chosen>

Gyronamics's Avatar


Gyronamics
06.23.2013 , 05:02 AM | #422
The only spec which can legitimately stack buffs pre-fight is the hybrid or tactics VG since that can build stacks out of combat using an untargeted spammable AOE.

On another note, CLINGING ON

Doubt I can pull another 100DPS out to keep on the board, not without an armour debuff. Parse was hot as hell in the first place.
Hotwired @ Not Good Enough @ ToFN

ssfish's Avatar


ssfish
06.23.2013 , 07:35 AM | #423
Quote: Originally Posted by Airwolfe View Post
Ya..I'm under the impression the point of rules here is 'do it as it would be done in a raid encounter' aka no pre-tapping the mob to build buffs up. If you're a carnage marauder/combat sentinel obviously you build fury/centering, but that's about it.
And yes after reviewing Beastfury's listed parse..I'm of the opinion it should be disqualified. That's a full stack of rage off the get-go for sure.
Doesn't he run Carnage?

Edit: Besides, if Invic was allowed to respec for Acid Blade, then Anni Marauders should be allowed to respec for Brooding.
Lift - Juggernaut Manaca - Sentinel Macana - Sorc
Bije - Operative Lifting - Guardian Bijje - Sniper

namesaretough's Avatar


namesaretough
06.23.2013 , 10:56 AM | #424
Quote: Originally Posted by ssfish View Post
Doesn't he run Carnage?

Edit: Besides, if Invic was allowed to respec for Acid Blade, then Anni Marauders should be allowed to respec for Brooding.
They're saying he pre-stacked rage, not fury.
Smugglin

Arch_Angel_Gabe's Avatar


Arch_Angel_Gabe
06.23.2013 , 02:25 PM | #425
Updated with a 72 barrel and 72 offhand. Mix of 69/72's

Blackbox - Vanguard - Assault - 8/7/31 - 2727 http://www.torparse.com/a/312358/tim...483/0/Overview

paowee's Avatar


paowee
06.23.2013 , 03:34 PM | #426
You are saying

Sentinel/Marauder
1. Beastfury - Marauder - Carnage 5/36/5 - 3025
Log Link: http://www.torparse.com/a/238605/tim...229/0/Overview

If he pre-stacked rage than obviously the parse needs to be DQ'd. There is no way to pre-stack rage in a boss fight without starting the encounter. Yeah you can do some cheesy stuff like Acid Blade during trash pull (or tell your raid to wait 3 minutes) then -> respec Lethality, but there is no practical way to start with 10 rage before a boss pull (unless you're a Jugg and use Enrage)
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records

ssfish's Avatar


ssfish
06.23.2013 , 05:39 PM | #427
Quote: Originally Posted by namesaretough View Post
They're saying he pre-stacked rage, not fury.
Oops. Was quite tired when I read it and got the two crossed up. My mistake.
Lift - Juggernaut Manaca - Sentinel Macana - Sorc
Bije - Operative Lifting - Guardian Bijje - Sniper

nwhaxyz's Avatar


nwhaxyz
06.23.2013 , 07:04 PM | #428
Miralda - Shadow balance hybrid 18/0/28 :
http://www.torparse.com/a/299255 2558.73 dps
This spec is doing the same dmg as full balance, which just shows how broken the balance post 2.0 is.

haksilence's Avatar


haksilence
06.23.2013 , 08:13 PM | #429
Quote: Originally Posted by nwhaxyz View Post
Shadow balance hybrid 18/0/28 :
http://www.torparse.com/a/299255 2558.73 dps
This spec is doing the same dmg as full balance, which just shows how broken the balance post 2.0 is.
Amen,
What are your current specs? i notice thats a realy high crit rate, jus tcurrious on your stats and what-not.
my top balance parse is 2554 and my hybrid parse is 2555, no way that should happen.

balance will crush the hybrid in a boss fight but still shouldnt happen.

Airwolfe's Avatar


Airwolfe
06.23.2013 , 11:17 PM | #430
Quote: Originally Posted by ssfish View Post
Doesn't he run Carnage?

Edit: Besides, if Invic was allowed to respec for Acid Blade, then Anni Marauders should be allowed to respec for Brooding.
Yes, carnage allows a 30 stack of Fury off the bat. Not rage (the skill enabling stuff).
I see other people already clarified that though.
Airwolfe - Marauder <Chosen>