Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

DPS Leaderboard 2.0+

Airwolfe
06.23.2013 , 04:41 AM | #421
Ya..I'm under the impression the point of rules here is 'do it as it would be done in a raid encounter' aka no pre-tapping the mob to build buffs up. If you're a carnage marauder/combat sentinel obviously you build fury/centering, but that's about it.
And yes after reviewing Beastfury's listed parse..I'm of the opinion it should be disqualified. That's a full stack of rage off the get-go for sure.
Airwolfe - Marauder <Chosen>

Gyronamics
06.23.2013 , 05:02 AM | #422
The only spec which can legitimately stack buffs pre-fight is the hybrid or tactics VG since that can build stacks out of combat using an untargeted spammable AOE.

On another note, CLINGING ON

Doubt I can pull another 100DPS out to keep on the board, not without an armour debuff. Parse was hot as hell in the first place.
Hotwired

Niman, Tomb of Freedon Nadd, The Red Eclipse, Darth Malgus

The Immortals, The Lumberjacks, Nano, Not Good Enough, Disciples of Babylon, Salt Miners

ssfish
06.23.2013 , 07:35 AM | #423
Quote: Originally Posted by Airwolfe View Post
Ya..I'm under the impression the point of rules here is 'do it as it would be done in a raid encounter' aka no pre-tapping the mob to build buffs up. If you're a carnage marauder/combat sentinel obviously you build fury/centering, but that's about it.
And yes after reviewing Beastfury's listed parse..I'm of the opinion it should be disqualified. That's a full stack of rage off the get-go for sure.
Doesn't he run Carnage?

Edit: Besides, if Invic was allowed to respec for Acid Blade, then Anni Marauders should be allowed to respec for Brooding.
Lift

namesaretough
06.23.2013 , 10:56 AM | #424
Quote: Originally Posted by ssfish View Post
Doesn't he run Carnage?

Edit: Besides, if Invic was allowed to respec for Acid Blade, then Anni Marauders should be allowed to respec for Brooding.
They're saying he pre-stacked rage, not fury.
Smugglin

Arch_Angel_Gabe
06.23.2013 , 02:25 PM | #425
Updated with a 72 barrel and 72 offhand. Mix of 69/72's

Blackbox - Vanguard - Assault - 8/7/31 - 2727 http://www.torparse.com/a/312358/tim...483/0/Overview

paowee
06.23.2013 , 03:34 PM | #426
You are saying

Sentinel/Marauder
1. Beastfury - Marauder - Carnage 5/36/5 - 3025
Log Link: http://www.torparse.com/a/238605/tim...229/0/Overview

If he pre-stacked rage than obviously the parse needs to be DQ'd. There is no way to pre-stack rage in a boss fight without starting the encounter. Yeah you can do some cheesy stuff like Acid Blade during trash pull (or tell your raid to wait 3 minutes) then -> respec Lethality, but there is no practical way to start with 10 rage before a boss pull (unless you're a Jugg and use Enrage)
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records

ssfish
06.23.2013 , 05:39 PM | #427
Quote: Originally Posted by namesaretough View Post
They're saying he pre-stacked rage, not fury.
Oops. Was quite tired when I read it and got the two crossed up. My mistake.
Lift

nwhaxyz
06.23.2013 , 07:04 PM | #428
Miralda - Shadow balance hybrid 18/0/28 :
http://www.torparse.com/a/299255 2558.73 dps
This spec is doing the same dmg as full balance, which just shows how broken the balance post 2.0 is.

haksilence
06.23.2013 , 08:13 PM | #429
Quote: Originally Posted by nwhaxyz View Post
Shadow balance hybrid 18/0/28 :
http://www.torparse.com/a/299255 2558.73 dps
This spec is doing the same dmg as full balance, which just shows how broken the balance post 2.0 is.
Amen,
What are your current specs? i notice thats a realy high crit rate, jus tcurrious on your stats and what-not.
my top balance parse is 2554 and my hybrid parse is 2555, no way that should happen.

balance will crush the hybrid in a boss fight but still shouldnt happen.
10/10 NiM Dread Ops
Archon Jaberse, Captain Morgan Spice'rum, Gatecrasher Kithide Ameranthine
<Aisthesis> and <Postmortem>
Quote: Originally Posted by Ardarell_Solo View Post
Mr. Captain Morgan Roll/Rummaster ^^

Airwolfe
06.23.2013 , 11:17 PM | #430
Quote: Originally Posted by ssfish View Post
Doesn't he run Carnage?

Yes, carnage allows a 30 stack of Fury off the bat. Not rage (the skill enabling stuff).
I see other people already clarified that though.
Airwolfe - Marauder <Chosen>