Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

DPS Leaderboard 2.0+

Shakell
06.06.2013 , 09:43 PM | #211
Daharel - Commando - Gunnery - 6/36/4 - 2910.76

Finally got my underworld mainhand and finished off my 72 mods (just in time for Kell Dragon to roll out, not that my guild can touch that anyway ). Stim, of course. Three things I screwed up: full price plasma grenade, no adrenals (I'll get to those eventually), and a canceled full auto that had a proc. I will put up another one once I've settled down some .
The Ebon Hawk
Pyrrho <Beskar>
Daharel <Aisthesis>
Not'dead'yet

namesaretough
06.06.2013 , 11:50 PM | #212
Quote: Originally Posted by MisterMuse View Post
Going to try to update this tomorrow, where 1. I'm going to remove parses with double set bonuses and 2. going to actually separate Engineering/Saboteur into a specific category. This will not be done for other classes.
In preparation of that...

Evrydayimsmggln - Gunslinger - Hybrid 5/18/23 - 3058.11
http://www.torparse.com/a/271114/tim...657/0/Overview
Smugglin

Kindran
06.06.2013 , 11:59 PM | #213
Another parse to update my Madness dps:

Kindran - Sorcerer - Madness - 2818.22
http://www.torparse.com/a/273652/1/0/Damage+Dealt

AMR: http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/characte...2-f9adc72db465
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death's demise shall arise when Life's creation nullifies.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kindran <Carnage Gaming> (The Shadowlands)

Gyronamics
06.07.2013 , 12:33 AM | #214
Quote: Originally Posted by MisterMuse View Post
Going to try to update this tomorrow, where 1. I'm going to remove parses with double set bonuses and 2. going to actually separate Engineering/Saboteur into a specific category. This will not be done for other classes.
Reset time for the Commando/Mercenary category then

Anything approaching 60% crit on tracer/grav round is using the 2x2 set which was double 15% crit.
Hotwired @ Not Good Enough @ ToFN

MisterMuse
06.07.2013 , 08:58 AM | #215
Updated, I know I've skipped certain records, I'm going to try to add the rest of these during the weekend, should have a bit more free time then. In the future I'll probably be doing larger updating during the weekends as doing this takes a little bit more time than I approximated.

As such I'd like to put in a reminder of how I'd like you to post the record,

Treehugger - Guardian - Vigilance 5/36/5 - 2000

This isn't to be an annoyance but more to make it a lot easier for me to just copy and paste into the list. With several record to change or add the small time it takes for me to sort that out myself is just a bother. The only exception is the Harbringer records as I know thats the format you guys use and I've found an easy way of converting that.

odawgg
06.07.2013 , 10:07 AM | #216
Quote: Originally Posted by Carlenux View Post
acid blade buff is kept upon respeccing, you can just go Conceal... apply acid blade, respec like normal, and you will keep the buff and start fight like any other fight ... its annoying to do on boss fights, never remember lol, but its doable / non exploited / intended to happen, just have to be bored enough to respect twice in a row

i dont macro i dont even use a naga or key bind mouse :P i click and use an old school normal mouse, and in game macro is not allowed, so kinda hard to do that :P lolol
Right on, and sorry for the accusate,. my guildie actually noticed it and we couldn't explain the two abilities any other way so I jumped to the only conclusion that I could make sense out of it haha. Sorry to spoil your secret!

Gyronamics
06.07.2013 , 05:31 PM | #217
I feel like erasing my Gunnery parse.

Hotwired - Commando - Assault 1/12/33 - 2806

http://www.torparse.com/a/274811/tim...822/0/Overview
Hotwired @ Not Good Enough @ ToFN

arkitip
06.07.2013 , 11:16 PM | #218
The idea that the Acid Blade buff is supposed to stick with you regardless of how you spec is... come on.

Carlenux
06.07.2013 , 11:58 PM | #219
Quote: Originally Posted by odawgg View Post
Right on, and sorry for the accusate,. my guildie actually noticed it and we couldn't explain the two abilities any other way so I jumped to the only conclusion that I could make sense out of it haha. Sorry to spoil your secret!
lol dont worry, :P yeah i was expecting someone to find out real soon, other than me and dizella lol... so was a matter of time to spoil my secret hehe, tbh i have never used in a boss fight, its so.... boring, annoying to do it, but dummy i can take a rest every 1-2 parses that i did lol and start over, take my time :P.
Hmaull // Carlenx // Carlenix // Pyrotec // Invinc // Hwynn

Airwolfe
06.08.2013 , 01:47 AM | #220
Quote: Originally Posted by arkitip View Post
The idea that the Acid Blade buff is supposed to stick with you regardless of how you spec is... come on.
Same idea as a marauder going carnage, building a stack of fury and then swapping to rage or annihilation. Which I'd also have to call 'come on..cheeseball'. Or better yet..carnage, fury, wait a bit, berserk, fury again macro respec and there ya go..2-3 ticks of berserk alacrity+fury in a different spec for uber openers (at least in rage - weaponmaster from set bonus off the first smash mainly).

Point being..ya, probably need to clarify some rulings on the whole respec business. Most classes probably have some form of buff they can apply in one spec then swap to another out of combat.
Airwolfe - Marauder <Chosen>