Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

DPS Leaderboard 2.0+

Carlenux
06.05.2013 , 06:36 PM | #201
Quote: Originally Posted by Czikuita View Post
http://www.torparse.com/a/229356/42

Sound-Jedi Sentinel DPS 3065
great parse but i think everyone agreed that Old 2 set bonus parses + relic exploits parses doesnt count anymore after patch
THE HARBRINGER
Carlenix // Pyrotec // Invinc // Carlenx// Hwynn // Hmaull

odawgg
06.05.2013 , 10:57 PM | #202
Quote: Originally Posted by Carlenux View Post
EDITED.
invinc Lethality operative 3103
http://www.torparse.com/a/270373/3/0/Damage+Dealt
Macro Respec? That allowed?

Concealment opener followed by stealth split second respec into lethality...definitely a nice move.

Carlenux
06.05.2013 , 11:54 PM | #203
Quote: Originally Posted by odawgg View Post

Concealment opener followed by stealth split second respec into lethality...definitely a nice move.
acid blade buff is kept upon respeccing, you can just go Conceal... apply acid blade, respec like normal, and you will keep the buff and start fight like any other fight ... its annoying to do on boss fights, never remember lol, but its doable / non exploited / intended to happen, just have to be bored enough to respect twice in a row

i dont macro i dont even use a naga or key bind mouse :P i click and use an old school normal mouse, and in game macro is not allowed, so kinda hard to do that :P lolol
THE HARBRINGER

Carlenux
06.05.2013 , 11:57 PM | #204
Quote: Originally Posted by odawgg View Post

anyways nice touch finding that out :P was my little secret... dizella found out as well lol the other good op parser, just saw his log
THE HARBRINGER

Airwolfe
06.06.2013 , 01:41 AM | #205
Quote: Originally Posted by Carlenux View Post
http://www.torparse.com/a/235460/tim...0/Damage+Dealt 2957 Compared to trimmed
http://www.torparse.com/a/235460/tim...0/Damage+Dealt 2964... 7 diff... Invinc Operative.

the rest you are right, trim rly increase a lot of dps, i normally dont see anyones parse, didnt know they were upgrading so much, only use to see beast and a few others, wont post Tralts bcause he is using the exploit... which i tested myself (with Conq+Part) my sniper parsing 180dps + than with Click/proc Relic not exploit, so him like most of other snipers, will reduce a lot of dps soon
-Edited-
Noticed respec talk. Questionable imo. but if it can be done without macro'ing in a raid..then I suppose it could be regarded as legit.
Airwolfe - Marauder <Chosen>

Airwolfe
06.06.2013 , 01:41 AM | #206
OP..please...add a separate category for Snipers/Gunslingers that doesn't involve 'roll in a corner and explode things all day unrealistically'..or whatever it is they do

I think there are people who would like to know the upwards capacity for real raid environment situations via dummy in a more relevant way (from what I hear, Engineer/Saboteur is viable in raids but..not like it is on the dummy).
Airwolfe - Marauder <Chosen>

MisterMuse
06.06.2013 , 06:10 AM | #207
Going to try to update this tomorrow, where 1. I'm going to remove parses with double set bonuses and 2. going to actually separate Engineering/Saboteur into a specific category. This will not be done for other classes.

ssfish
06.06.2013 , 07:57 AM | #208
Lift - Juggernaut - 4/36/6 Vengeance - 2881.57
Lift - Juggernaut Manaca - Sentinel Macana - Sorc
Bije - Operative Lifting - Guardian Bijje - Sniper

Svii
06.06.2013 , 08:19 AM | #209
Too many Gunslingers on that list!

Character Name <Impetus Norvegicus> : Svii @ TOFN
Character Class: Sniper
Character Spec: 36/7/3
Torparse Link: 2901,13 DPS http://www.torparse.com/a/268255/tim...0/Damage+Dealt
AMR Profile*: 162 barrel, some 72 mods, implant, crafted earpiece. Pure Power build.

Svii - Sniper
Impetus Norvegicus
Bloodworthy => ToFN

Carlenux
06.06.2013 , 01:40 PM | #210
Quote: Originally Posted by Airwolfe View Post
-Edited-
Noticed respec talk. Questionable imo. but if it can be done without macro'ing in a raid..then I suppose it could be regarded as legit.
yup it has nothing special about it.. it is a 2 respecs in a row just that, i dont macro, dont key bind, dont have a mouse cappable of macroing, and wouldnt know how to do it lol.... the acid blade buff is infinite, its a buff, at 2.2 they removed the duration time of the buff, so basically you can put on acid blade, be online 24 hours straight without attacking and still have the buff... it is absolutely useful in any raid fight, any dummy, any situation, not limited by anything more than 2 respec, reason why i only use it in my opener Hidden strike, i cant respect mid fight.

anyone is free to test, ask your op healer in your raid group to go conceal... put on acid blade... then go back to heal, he will keep the buff, and his next backstab whenever it is, or hidden strike will proc. the Acid , could be used on healers to buff small dps as well lol.
THE HARBRINGER