Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

DPS Leaderboard 2.0+

odawgg
05.28.2013 , 11:26 PM | #151
Quote: Originally Posted by BigjoeHoe View Post
Ill be posting mine once i get my 2nd BIS Relic right now im missing 2 Enchements 1 Relic implants and ear and very close to top merc dps already watch out youll be number 2 soon
Don't be shy let's see what u got so far

Aoristos
05.28.2013 , 11:55 PM | #152
iPewed - Gunslinger - Sharpshooter 36/8/2 - 2886 dps
http://www.torparse.com/a/255957/tim...487/0/Overview
<Never Tell Us The Odds> @ The Bastion
iPewed - Slinger, iFeint - Scoundrel, iFade - Shadow, Parabol - Guardian, Justinsane - Powertech

mmerry
05.29.2013 , 12:03 AM | #153
Quote: Originally Posted by Torcatoth View Post
The diference between the classes are astonishing, it's ok that only one assassin answered, but really there are folks taking 3k+ of dps and the best aassassin can do is 1850 or so. Ridiculous. Everyone is crying out loud that assassin is op, so let me tell you a few things as an sin myself, we have very low dps, the lowest armor rating, we burst, YUPI, 4 secondslater you're worst than a tank, we depend on a skill that envolves the target is on his back, so the disapointment is that in a boss a tank jugg with deflection actually is a 10 times best dps than you are, marauders with monkey tree in pvp will always do more damage, operatives can easly kill ou in stun lock sins cannot, healers can heal themselves to full before i get out of stun lock, as for survivability, well mercs have their shields and can heal themselves, marauders have an abusive shield of invencibility witch the can easily use to get out of combat, jugs are indeed invencible, klling a sorc is a piece of work in pvp an interupable buble that stays longr than the time needed fo door to open. mercs ca be broken in pvp but are exelent on pve, so why was there a nerf so big on the sin?
Btw before all the hate comes I play with a sin indeed, but also a merc a sniper and a marauder.
Yeah we look pretty bad on the dummy compared to alot of other classes, but once we actually get into a raid the sky is not falling for either of our dps specs..

Araneldë - Shadow - Balance 8/2/36 - Infil - 5/36/5
Infil : 2572 @ 5 min
Bal : 2597 @ 5 min
Jedi Covenant
Wildbérry Poptart - Tank Shadow <Republic Gentlemen>
Strawbérry Poptart - Sorc Dps <N2G>

Official disciple of our class Messiah Buff-Shadows Plz

Torcatoth
05.29.2013 , 02:15 AM | #154
Quote: Originally Posted by mmerry View Post
Yeah we look pretty bad on the dummy compared to alot of other classes, but once we actually get into a raid the sky is not falling for either of our dps specs..

Araneldë - Shadow - Balance 8/2/36 - Infil - 5/36/5
Infil : 2572 @ 5 min
Bal : 2597 @ 5 min
Wich gear have you got in this char, with wich augs and which rotation do yo use

mmerry
05.29.2013 , 02:55 AM | #155
Quote: Originally Posted by Torcatoth View Post
Wich gear have you got in this char, with wich augs and which rotation do yo use
Im 3 72 Armorings, 4 72 enhancements, an earpiece, 1 implant, and 1 relic away from full underworld. Full willpower augs.

Balance rotation is standard FiB on cd, refresh dots immediately after they fall off, double strike as filler, saber strike when low on force.

Infil I kinda wing it, but its basically Force Breach at 3 stacks of breaching shadows, shadow strike on proc, project at 2 stacks of clairvoyance and circling shadows, clairvoyant strike to build CS, and saber strike when low on force.
Jedi Covenant
Wildbérry Poptart - Tank Shadow <Republic Gentlemen>
Strawbérry Poptart - Sorc Dps <N2G>

Official disciple of our class Messiah Buff-Shadows Plz

Loufu
05.29.2013 , 03:24 AM | #156
Loufucai - Juggernaut - Vengeance 4/36/6 - 2946
http://www.torparse.com/a/256276/6/0/Damage+Dealt

ssfish
05.29.2013 , 03:49 AM | #157
Quote: Originally Posted by Loufu View Post
Loufucai - Juggernaut - Vengeance 4/36/6 - 2946
http://www.torparse.com/a/256276
Not cool. Stay in Rage, damn it,
Lift - Juggernaut Manaca - Sentinel Macana - Sorc
Bije - Operative Lifting - Guardian Bijje - Sniper

Loufu
05.29.2013 , 04:52 AM | #158
Quote: Originally Posted by ssfish View Post
Not cool. Stay in Rage, damn it,
Hah, have to go Vengeance for dummy + a bit luck on Ravage procs.

ssfish
05.29.2013 , 04:55 AM | #159
Quote: Originally Posted by Loufu View Post
Hah, have to go Vengeance for dummy + a bit luck on Ravage procs.
Oh, I understand completely. I just can't buy procs to save my life of late.
Lift - Juggernaut Manaca - Sentinel Macana - Sorc
Bije - Operative Lifting - Guardian Bijje - Sniper

Metinsith
05.29.2013 , 04:54 PM | #160
Vandalorian - Powertech - Advanced Prototype/Pyrotech hybrid 8/22/16 - 2714.49

URL: http://www.torparse.com/a/257535/tim...534/0/Overview