Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

When will you address Operative stun?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
When will you address Operative stun?

Keyran-Halcyon
05.13.2013 , 03:14 PM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by Zunayson View Post
1. 15 seconds BUFF on us that can be reapplied every 12 seconds. It's pretty much permanent
2. The fact that it's a buff means that we can switch targets. =/= debuff

The only problem is that it doens't affect hidden strike unless we have either just gotten out of a previous fight and we still have our armor pen buff up or we popped vanish.
yes, you described it better than I did, but my point was that it's dumb to say our armor penetration is too high, when there is another class with the same 30% armor penetration, but its fine for them.
Rogue Heals
<Art Supplies>
Captain Hng Slo & Master Teh-Hauss

platinumruggo
05.13.2013 , 03:20 PM | #52
I know me personally playing on my mid level op, I've done close to half someones health before with the hidden strike and back stab combo, although i don't have AB yet so i have to substitute corrosive dart for it, sucks but it works. I've never taken anyone down to 30% health though, maybe i need to watch more op videos.
Quote: Originally Posted by Capt_Beers View Post
I guess without the effect and all the sabers flying around it could tough for him to tell which one was his. Wouldn't want to catch the wrong one. My friend lost a EWH saber that way. Caught someone else's Recruit saber and then the other quit and logged out.

scraycroft
05.13.2013 , 05:24 PM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by RyanReagan View Post
I hit stim boost and it increases my alacrity so my GCD is less than everyone else's.

obvious troll is obvious
Malystriz PuffinStuff
The Bastion
Quote: Originally Posted by ChewyYui View Post
They added alacrity to the gear so you can taunt things faster and accuracy is there so the fast taunts don't miss, fly off and taunt a tree or something.