Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New hair styles?

RICKTHELEGEND
05.11.2013 , 01:56 AM | #1
I saw the newest trailer for game update 2.1, and the bounty hunter appeared to have a new hairstyle?

Did anyone else notice that? or am I just a blind-deaf-comatose-lobotomy patient ?

http://www.swtor.com/info/media/trai...kt-t-us-hp-048

Nagadeath
05.11.2013 , 01:58 AM | #2
yes they are adding new styles but they are only available through the kiosk so you will have to pay CC to get them.

RICKTHELEGEND
05.11.2013 , 02:00 AM | #3
Oh sweet, so i wasn't going mad there.

I like the long hair i saw in that video. I always thought that was missing in creation.

Hopefully the prices are within reason. Then i'd certainly fork over a few bucks for that.

Nagadeath
05.11.2013 , 02:02 AM | #4
hopefully they fix the clipping issues it has before long. the way the hair went through the backpack on that BH would get annoying to look at pretty fast.

GAG_Caedus
05.11.2013 , 02:31 AM | #5
I want long hair to work with hood.

Magnusheart
05.11.2013 , 02:36 AM | #6
Long hair wasn't in the game because of them wanting to avoid clipping issues and being yelled at to fix the hair with every single item in the game.

They are adding the long hair style options with the warning sign basically saying, It will clip through stuff like jetpacks or fancy attachments we put on gear, but that's your choice not ours.

jonopreno
05.11.2013 , 09:30 AM | #7
wonder if we can make our toons look old

CthulhuRyleh
05.11.2013 , 10:05 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by jonopreno View Post
wonder if we can make our toons look old
I think there are options to make them old using complexion during character creation

carlbaratta
05.11.2013 , 10:07 AM | #9
Yeah once the kiosk opens for more customization you can add some years by either greying the hair or picking wrinkles in the complexion slider. I was thinking of aging my main toon a bit too