Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Weak dmg

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Lord_Karsk
12.21.2011 , 12:41 PM | #21
To be honest at higher lvls operative do to much damage with the blade. Should be taken down bigtime.Alot of people complain about this ingame. And i agree.I know some of you want this AC to be 100% like the rouge in wow that can stun lock and one shot people and i hope the devs have any brains and never alow it or they will lose subs just like that joke wow have done the last year.

Nightfire
12.21.2011 , 02:12 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_Karsk View Post
To be honest at higher lvls operative do to much damage with the blade. Should be taken down bigtime.Alot of people complain about this ingame. And i agree.I know some of you want this AC to be 100% like the rouge in wow that can stun lock and one shot people and i hope the devs have any brains and never alow it or they will lose subs just like that joke wow have done the last year.
Only a couple of days in and this guy is asking for a nerf already. Wait until the majority of players have hit 50 before saying a class needs the bat.

BobaFurz
12.22.2011 , 05:46 PM | #23
Lvl 21 operative - current status, so I dont forget the numbers to compare later when i reach higher lvl:

Main attack Backstab from Stealth: 900-1200 dmg on lvl 22 opponent with medium armor boosted in the battlegrounds, crits are very rare in general so far.
Second melee attack 700 dmg, 6 sec. cooldown.
Pure Rifle Shots, average 400-500 per hit
Corrosive Dart 225dmg per tick

scrynen
12.22.2011 , 05:55 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Nightfire626879
Only a couple of days in and this guy is asking for a nerf already. Wait until the majority of players have hit 50 before saying a class needs the bat.
Its not OP at all. We have high burst, but no knock backs or gap closers. Also we can''t stunlock, the knockdown from the hiddenstrike talent fills up the opponents resolve bar.

BobaFurz
12.23.2011 , 12:57 AM | #25
Do Scoundrels need to be in stealth to attack with their main dmg rifle skill, which is the mirror skill to our melee ? Did fight a lvl 18 scoundrel who was running around me in circles and dishing out impressive high dmg shots..

Nague
12.23.2011 , 02:56 AM | #26
they are exact mirrors, stop looking for excuses.

Yogurta
12.23.2011 , 03:53 AM | #27
Lvl 24 Lethality Operative here and I feel pretty great in every Warzone. However, I felt pretty sucky until I changed my tactics as follows:

-USE KEYBINDS. I can't stress this enough. Clicking in Warzone, especially with an operative will make you sub-par to anyone.
-use your ranged skills vs. melee, use your melee skills vs.ranged. You have so much options.
-in group fights, open up with ranged attacks, use grenades, DoTs and basic attack. Don't rush to the enemy. When they come to you surprise them with stun and melee.

skrill
12.23.2011 , 03:59 AM | #28
50 Concealment Operative Here.

You get nasty in the 40's.

Acid Blade is raw, people will be screaming about nerfing us after getting hit with enough HS/AB combos.

Andreasus
12.23.2011 , 04:42 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Reenolols View Post
nade, dart, rifle shot, snipe, probe, overload shot. it's a very powerful class at all levels.
Nice video. good skill
"No lesson is truly learned until it has been purchased with pain."
—Vergere

Thanks to GeorgZoeller

Safewayundrwear
12.23.2011 , 04:56 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by skrill View Post
50 Concealment Operative Here.

You get nasty in the 40's.

Acid Blade is raw, people will be screaming about nerfing us after getting hit with enough HS/AB combos.
This man speaks the truth. I love acid blade/hidden strike combo.