Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Taking on Toborro quest problem...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Taking on Toborro quest problem...

bryan_starwars
05.10.2013 , 09:13 PM | #1
Hi there,

I am playing a Jedi guardian and am almost done the Makeb quests. I now have to kill the uber droid from the quest, Taking on Toborro. Problem is, I keep getting one shot. From what I have read on google, I am suppose to stay out of his target icons and stay behind him. It isn't helping. Eventually, I get nailed with his one shot ability. There is no warning for it either. I just die. The week before last, I did this on my trooper and had no problems. Is this biowares idea of balance. Lol.

Any help is appreciated.

bryan_starwars
05.10.2013 , 09:28 PM | #2
Ahh, forget it. I just cheesed out and hid behind the banner at the entrance. My geared out comp did the fighting for me and won. That's pretty lame bioware, I expected an epic fight at the end not something stupid like that. That's really dumb, not sure why melee classes got boned like that =/

YoshiRaphElan
05.10.2013 , 09:41 PM | #3
Just move around as soon as it does its missile barrage attack. That's when the one-shot is coming. Keep moving everywhere except in front of the droid and you'll be fine.

Grue_Hunter
05.18.2013 , 09:23 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by bryan_starwars View Post
Hi there,

I am playing a Jedi guardian and am almost done the Makeb quests. I now have to kill the uber droid from the quest, Taking on Toborro. Problem is, I keep getting one shot. From what I have read on google, I am suppose to stay out of his target icons and stay behind him. It isn't helping. Eventually, I get nailed with his one shot ability. There is no warning for it either. I just die. The week before last, I did this on my trooper and had no problems. Is this biowares idea of balance. Lol.

Any help is appreciated.
Toborro's droid is really unfriendly for those of us playing melee type characters. The idea is that you are supposedly able to move in and then back off before its "one kill" shot activates -- look for the red circle. I still haven't been able to get past it with my jedi shadow tank. I might have to respec to pull it off.

Altamarr
08.05.2013 , 08:06 PM | #5
Ok I have tried this mission and died many times. So I came here to see what works the best. I tried two of my Corso and Akaavi and both of them did no good in the fight, both have on level 50+ equipment and do good in most fights. So I went to Risha and won in a flash, For the most part I stayed in the main hallway and ran from side to side taking shots on the way passed. I started my attack at max range and did not take one hit