Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Stunball and roots! 30m from goal and rooted for over a minute

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Stunball and roots! 30m from goal and rooted for over a minute

islander
05.10.2013 , 11:13 PM | #31
So in a related question - where was the rest of your team to ...you know....help out?
Gėllies Erimosi, Imperial Deadeye
<Hex> Prophecy of the Five

J_Fred
05.10.2013 , 11:14 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by islander View Post
Monday morning QBing is almost as fun as QQing about CC's in this game
Ah so you think I was QQing? I wasn't, nothing to whine about. This was simply the first time I had gone thru this kind of situation.
Referral Link for Free Server Transfer, 7 Days of Subscription, and more

PoliteAssasin
05.10.2013 , 11:14 PM | #33
So in a related question - where was the rest of your team to ...you know....help out?
So we already know you're not actually watching the video, do we have to add reading the comments to that list too? Pretty sure he just answered your question a post or two ago.
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

islander
05.10.2013 , 11:16 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by J_Fred View Post
Ah so you think I was QQing? I wasn't, nothing to whine about. This was simply the first time I had gone thru this kind of situation.
and of course, your first reaction was to post a thread about stuns and roots....right.

J_Fred
05.10.2013 , 11:18 PM | #35
I could only communicate with the right column, If I recall correctly this was a double premade. The entire left column should have been Faceroll Syndicate. As I stated before I had the two other players in my group return to mid to pick up the ball. I can't account for the other column however. On the imperial faction on begeren colony you have a lot of guilds who don't like to play with the team, and don't like people telling them what to do in warzones. All I can do is try to do my best with the players I can communicate with.

islander
05.10.2013 , 11:19 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliteAssasin View Post
So we already know you're not actually watching the video, do we have to add reading the comments to that list too? Pretty sure he just answered your question a post or two ago.
I watched the video. It was quality healing!

PoliteAssasin
05.10.2013 , 11:20 PM | #37
and of course, your first reaction was to post a thread about stuns and roots....right.
You must be bored, because now you're grasping at straws. Go queue for rateds, I hear thats what you guys do all day on POT5.

The stuns/roots weren't interesting, not one bit. On an unrelated note I guess we can thank you for keeping the thread up. At least you're good for something after all, other than trolling a thread.
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

J_Fred
05.10.2013 , 11:39 PM | #38
I think I know whats going on now. This happened to you too huh? Only you didn't score

Darth_Vampirius
05.11.2013 , 12:25 AM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by J_Fred View Post
This footage is from a match this past week. When i get less than 30 meters away from the goal line I get the stunfest of my life. Over a minute of roots and stuns until I can finally score.

Stunball | The Roots Strike Back
You should have used your ability to activate your Resolve Bar! Just click it and go! /sarcasm off

We do have a patch coming in a few days. Let us hope it fixes something.
Quote:
//We have seen the argument of Skill vs. Gear throughout the existence of MMO PvP and we are of the opinion both are good for an RPG, falling on one side of the scale (gear has no purpose in PvP vs. gear is the only thing that matters in PvP) is not desirable.//

PoliteAssasin
05.11.2013 , 12:27 AM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Vampirius View Post
You should have used your ability to activate your Resolve Bar! Just click it and go! /sarcasm off

We do have a patch coming in a few days. Let us hope it fixes something.
It was on cooldown.