Asajj Ventress

Invicibiliti

What class would asajj ventress fall under?

She wears robes, wraps,and armor. But originally her lightsabers were used for dual combat, but she added fiber cord to the end so she can utilize them as a double-bladed lightsaber. Concluding it was broken by Obi wan Kenobi.

She does not use lightning but does use the force-choke ability.

Assassin or Marauder?

Edited by Invicibiliti

What class would asajj ventress fall under?

She wears robes, wraps,and armor. But originally her lightsabers were used for dual combat, but she added fiber cord to the end so she can utilize them as a double-bladed lightsaber. Concluding it was broken by Obi wan Kenobi.

She does not use lightning but does use the force-choke ability.

Assassin or Marauder?

I have a lvl 20 Ventress Wanabee :jawa_smile: !

I just love that character in TCW !!!

I created this character as a marauder after I seen this particular shape of LS (be sure to turn around the model on the 3D window, you'll see what I mean), and she's going to dual those when lvl 25 ha ha !

Also depending on the period in the TCW story she does wear either a robe or pants. Mostly in black, dark grey and purple tones.

Edited by Shoogli

Where did you get the Diabolist's Legion Lightsaber !!!????!?!:eek:

GTN :jawa_biggrin: !

But don't worry there are lvl 27 versions as well, just with another name, and also I think it exists as rewards as orange too in some Heroics I believe. The names don't matter it's the shape of the hilt. There may be lower lvl versions, but so far the lowest I could find on the GTN (thus world drops) was the one I linked.

Some more examples : here, here and here. (second link is actually Tatooine bonus serie reward for marauders...)

So it shouldn't be hard to get 2 really... I know I already have 2 lvl 25 ones in my cargo hold waiting for the ventress wanabee toon of mine to finally reach lvl 25.

EDIT : here's a pic I just did to show them in the preview window from my vault.

:jawa_smile:

Edited by Shoogli

Classes are just a gameplay maguffin to manage players. Vader, Malak, Palpatine, Maul, Dooku would all simply be "Sith". Luke, Obi-Wan, Windu, Yoda would all simply be "Jedi". They may have based the classes in TOR on some of the iconic characters, but that does not mean those characters suddenly belong to a class. Palpatine who the Sorcerer is apparently based on, for instance, was one of the best lightsaber wielders ever and you can hardly say that about Sorcerers.

Classes are just a gameplay maguffin to manage players. Vader, Malak, Palpatine, Maul, Dooku would all simply be "Sith". Luke, Obi-Wan, Windu, Yoda would all simply be "Jedi". They may have based the classes in TOR on some of the iconic characters, but that does not mean those characters suddenly belong to a class. Palpatine who the Sorcerer is apparently based on, for instance, was one of the best lightsaber wielders ever and you can hardly say that about Sorcerers.

EXACTLY.

Asajj Ventress would be Asajj Ventress.

Asajj Ventress is way too OP to suffer the constraints of simple class models.

She has so many skill points, there is actually no need for her to re-spec to change roles.

But seriously, a Mara is the closest in this game that you will get.

Female Rattataki

Classic Spymaster top

Phantom lower robe

2 Diabolist's something Lightsabers with red crystals