Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Scheduled Maintenance: May 14th, 2013

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Scheduled Maintenance: May 14th, 2013
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Jayshames
05.12.2013 , 12:31 PM | #21
Usually I'd complain about more cartel stuff and less bug fixes etc. That being said... I've been waiting at least 6 months for recustomization on my Assassin. I'm desperate to play my Assassin again, though right now I cannot force myself to as body type 3 is disgusting. Lost all motivation to do anything the past week as I know I'll be going back to my Assassin for sure.

CANNOT WAIT!!

Tachenko_Yuri
05.12.2013 , 12:56 PM | #22
Just get another gree event up, that's all I ask for.

NogueiraA
05.12.2013 , 03:54 PM | #23

Xeromem
05.12.2013 , 07:52 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by ChuangTzu View Post
That the hell is UTC? Are you trying to make it harder for us to work out what time the maintenances are? What happened to GMT? I'm in Australia and have relatives in England so could easily work out the times for maintenance.

Remember when they used to list several time zones, that was great but that was clearly too much work for them.
You have an excellent point and they should list more time zones than they do now.

UTC - Universal Time Coordinated which is explained at http://www.wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/info/utc.htm
Anyone who served in the military in the past 30 years or so should have no problems converting UTC to their time zone. For example the US uses nine standard time zones. From east to west they are Atlantic Standard Time (AST) (UTC -3), Eastern Standard Time (EST) (UTC -4), Central Standard Time (CST) (UTC -5), Mountain Standard Time (MST) (UTC -6), Pacific Standard Time (PST) (UTC -7), Alaskan Standard Time (AKST) (UTC -8), Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time (HST) (UTC -10), Samoa standard time (UTC-11) and Chamorro Standard Time (UTC+10).

Rincewend
05.12.2013 , 09:09 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by ZionHalcyon View Post
any chance at early patch notes?
Early I would settle for even after, I have kept checking and it seems this patch never happend, no notes, nothing. If I had not been booted off for the patch I would of assumed it did not take place.
So was anything done, fixed, broken, etc?

tanktest
05.12.2013 , 10:40 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Tachenko_Yuri View Post
Its coming . i need two kills for a mount on two toons of the Ship boss .

AS Quoted here

Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Just to clarify, when I say Game Update 2.2 will not have Cartel Market features I mean that it will not be a Game Update which focuses largely around the Cartel Market like Game Update 2.1. That isn't to say that things like new items or a new pack wouldn't be in that update as that is the kind of thing we are adding constantly.

-eric

PS - The Gree Enclave wanted me to also pass on that you will see them before Game Update 2.2...

OddballEasyEight
05.13.2013 , 06:41 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Tachenko_Yuri View Post
But what about the economic crisis and the lack of jobs? Shouldnt they fix that before they start another event?

stephenalandavie
05.13.2013 , 08:03 AM | #28
Patch Notes?

iankalo
05.13.2013 , 08:08 AM | #29
Can you tell me how big this patch 2.1 will be (MB/GB) ? Its important to me to know in advance coz my downloading speed is very low in that place where Im now and if its bigger than 300-500mb I should travel to my home town to download it.

Spoiler

Luxidenstore
05.13.2013 , 08:35 AM | #30
WTB early patch notes!
Only healed myself to 99% - FAIL!