Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New HUTTBALL arenas plz!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
New HUTTBALL arenas plz!

Asvarduil
05.11.2013 , 03:53 PM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by TheOgJediCouncil View Post
Bioware, it is highly agreable everytime i bring this topic up in game, it seems that everyone would be extremely happy for a brand new huttball arena! You know, huttball is my favorite warzone, i think it requires the most skill and team play and playing the same old arena for it is just kinda boring. If you kept the same rules and same old huttball gametype, but just gave us a whole new arena (indoor, outdoor. in space, underground. etc...) to play in with all new obsticles to the course it would be very good for the game, and make all pvpers happy: Thank you- Have A Nice Day

-Masterventura
I love the Huttball game mode, because it's so dynamic. Please, add some more Huttball arenas BioWare! Maybe add a few additional things.

You could easily switch out the fire panels for lasers. The acid pits could be switched out with Vast Pits of Nothing (a la Voidstar). Whirlwind generators could have a gravity lift added that periodically raises or lowers characters. The possibilities are endless!
Most epic PvP forum thread ever. | Tales of the Healer - Latest Episode! [08/30/2013]

Captain Kruhnch (Lv.39 Sawbones) - Shadowlands
Cuddlemuffin (Lv.16 Mercenary) - Shadowlands

Aewu
05.11.2013 , 04:28 PM | #52
/signed

kloma
05.11.2013 , 05:26 PM | #53
absolutely signed.

Xarimath
05.12.2013 , 01:41 PM | #54
Signed.
Master Jariel Silverwing - Jedi Sentinel
Server : THE PROGENITOR
I support Cross Server PvP http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=686530

-Wes-
05.12.2013 , 02:22 PM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by Freshtech View Post
I just posted an idea of a variant of Huttball in the suggestions forum: http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...31#post6278331

It's like a reverse Huttball, where you don't want to have the ball at the end of the match, similar to hot potato. The ball is a bomb, and the team possessing the bomb at the end of the time limit loses. One team starts with the bomb and has to bring it to the enemy's side to transfer it.

What do you think?
As Asvarduil mentioned, the possibilities are endless! I think more game types and objective variations only serve to make things more interesting. The variation you mention above reminds me of the card game "Old Maid." Woe be upon he who is stuck with her when the last match is laid down.
\~~~~~The von Theissenburg Legacy~~~~~/

Referral Link

rainbowpeople
05.12.2013 , 03:02 PM | #56
/signed

We wait for Bioware's response.

Master-Nala
05.12.2013 , 03:24 PM | #57
Quote: Originally Posted by Mikeieveli View Post
/signed also in favor of new Voidstar type maps.
Yes please, signed.

paowee
05.12.2013 , 04:21 PM | #58
/signed
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records

Monterone
05.12.2013 , 04:32 PM | #59
Moar Huttball!
Saminette
Pot5 --> Harbinger