Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New HUTTBALL arenas plz!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
New HUTTBALL arenas plz!

Copperheadr
05.10.2013 , 05:39 AM | #11
Not sure they have enough people left to do it.

Former Bria resident.

Leoness
05.10.2013 , 06:05 AM | #12
They won't make any more Huttball maps, that would make too much sense.

Better idea introduce more bugs and Cartel Market updates.

ZirusZero
05.10.2013 , 06:18 AM | #13
That and more voidstar maps. I think we have enough pylon/node/turret capturing.
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityDroidEN View Post
After our Shenanigans radar sounded off, we quickly hurried to this thread to see what was going on. Upon inspection of the reported Shenanigans, we have removed a few posts to prevent further Shenanigans from taking place.

islander
05.10.2013 , 06:48 AM | #14
/signed
Gėllies Erimosi, Imperial Deadeye
<Hex> Prophecy of the Five

Seireeni
05.10.2013 , 06:54 AM | #15
If they separate huttball from other maps, then sure, put as many maps as you want. But I really don't like having too many huttball maps so that one would pop up more often... I don't mind doing it here and there, but I prefer most of the other maps over huttball.
There is a face beneath this mask but it's not me.
Red Eclipse - And a few other servers too - The Firslay Legacy

islander
05.10.2013 , 07:03 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Seireeni View Post
If they separate huttball from other maps, then sure, put as many maps as you want. But I really don't like having too many huttball maps so that one would pop up more often... I don't mind doing it here and there, but I prefer most of the other maps over huttball.
It wouldn't spawn twice as often with two maps
Gėllies Erimosi, Imperial Deadeye
<Hex> Prophecy of the Five

Guiken
05.10.2013 , 07:42 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by TheOgJediCouncil View Post
Bioware, it is highly agreable everytime i bring this topic up in game, it seems that everyone would be extremely happy for a brand new huttball arena! You know, huttball is my favorite warzone, i think it requires the most skill and team play and playing the same old arena for it is just kinda boring. If you kept the same rules and same old huttball gametype, but just gave us a whole new arena (indoor, outdoor. in space, underground. etc...) to play in with all new obsticles to the course it would be very good for the game, and make all pvpers happy: Thank you- Have A Nice Day

-Masterventura
I can agree with this, would definitely like to see more huttball arenas, Maybe something Scum and Villainy themed with sandstorm traps and a sarlac pitt

DimeStax
05.10.2013 , 07:55 AM | #18
I think Huttball is the most creative, original, PvP Warzone across every MMO out there right now. I second this notion. You did it right when you made Huttball BW.
Sakz <Good Talk> 55 Guardian - The Bastion
Dimes <Good Talk> 55 Gunslinger - The Bastion
Six-t'nine<Synergy> 55 Commando - The Bastion
Nickels <Synergy> 36 Scoundrel - The Bastion

foxmob
05.10.2013 , 07:59 AM | #19
new map. same game. yes. I think that would be cool. a diff map could make it a completely diff game.
Krackerjack/Deinon/Antiphon
JC -- Harb -- TEH

Smuglebunny
05.10.2013 , 08:54 AM | #20
Even my Gunslinger and Operative want more huttball maps...not to mention my jug sent sin and sage....

More HUTtBaLL!!!!