Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Universal Crafting Trainer Holostatue

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Universal Crafting Trainer Holostatue
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Jacen_Starsolo
05.08.2013 , 04:28 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
T3-M4, Bao-Dur (yes, I understand he's an obsidian character, suck it up )... I think a hovering holocron for each profession would be cool too! Or one that changes color/items based on who summoned it, sorta like Revan...
The Exile was Obsidian too and she shows up in this game. So KotOR II is fair game. ATTON FTW. (don't throw anything)

ChuangTzu
05.08.2013 , 04:32 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Count_Mario View Post
Preferably Bao-Dur or T3-M4.
Gets my vote.
"Words are for conveying ideas, but when the ideas are understood, you forget the words. How I would love to talk to someone who's forgotten all the words!" Chuang Tzu

Andryah
05.08.2013 , 04:32 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by AmberGreen View Post
This is a great idea, and it's been passed along to the gurus of the Cartel Market. I know I'd personally love to see this!

Here's my question for you guys: What character would you want to see as the Universal Crew Skill Trainer?
A small droid... maybe a battledroid. Something that does not take up a lot of space and get in the way if 10 people all pop one around a mail box.

In other words.. something.. anything... diminutive in size. And please.. resize the other ones too.
"The internet has enabled so much and empowered so many. But it can also be a place where the basic rules of decency are suspended and pettiness and negativity thrive, - Tim Cook, Apple CEO

iamthehoyden
05.08.2013 , 04:32 PM | #24
Nasan Godera...course then you'd have to worry about any crafting schematic you learned from him turning out to have world-destroying capabilities....
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

Dark_Hazard
05.08.2013 , 04:36 PM | #25
R2D2 .... Why not?
Level 55 Jedi sentinel - Aylon
Server : The Bastion
Guild: Hakuna Rakata

Jacen_Starsolo
05.08.2013 , 04:43 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
A small droid... maybe a battledroid. Something that does not take up a lot of space and get in the way if 10 people all pop one around a mail box.

In other words.. something.. anything... diminutive in size. And please.. resize the other ones too.
They don't need to resize anything. Don't listen to this complainer. They are PERFECT IN EVERY WAY. Keep up the good work on making the large things, Bioware. Gives a mini-game of "Find the mailbox" in the game.

lol

Orlesian
05.08.2013 , 04:46 PM | #27
I vote for Bao-Dur!
❤ Please make Talos Drellik a romance option for female Inquisitors ❤
Red Eclipse

HaoZhao
05.08.2013 , 04:51 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by AmberGreen View Post
Here's my question for you guys: What character would you want to see as the Universal Crew Skill Trainer?
Basilta has always been a fan favourite in this series. Use her.

Andryah
05.08.2013 , 04:56 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Jacen_Starsolo View Post
They don't need to resize anything. Don't listen to this complainer. They are PERFECT IN EVERY WAY. Keep up the good work on making the large things, Bioware. Gives a mini-game of "Find the mailbox" in the game.

lol
Please note: you are on the record acknowledging me complaining about something in SWTOR.

Please put it in your signature.. lest you forget it and continue to wander through the forums claiming I never complain about anything Bioware does.
"The internet has enabled so much and empowered so many. But it can also be a place where the basic rules of decency are suspended and pettiness and negativity thrive, - Tim Cook, Apple CEO

facesofderek
05.08.2013 , 05:03 PM | #30
G0-T0 always seemed like they were alignment neutral (behavior wise, I think they were slightly DS alignment in KOTOR II though), so I think it would work for both sides.