Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Universal Crafting Trainer Holostatue

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Universal Crafting Trainer Holostatue
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

GeckoOBac
05.08.2013 , 04:08 PM | #11
Yeah my vote is for Bao-dur as well.
Light Knights: Gecko - Syed - Vor'sann - Joya
Nightmare's Legion: Anhess - Avilus - Wittard - Schroedinger

hillerbees
05.08.2013 , 04:08 PM | #12
I'm doing my best to think of an appropriate character from SWTOR and all I'm coming up with repeatedly in my head is Bob the Builder. It is screaming so loud its blocking out all logic I'm gonna have to pass the naming duties to someone else...sorry, I feel I have let you all down!

Jacen_Starsolo
05.08.2013 , 04:09 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by AmberGreen View Post
This is a great idea, and it's been passed along to the gurus of the Cartel Market. I know I'd personally love to see this!

Here's my question for you guys: What character would you want to see as the Universal Crew Skill Trainer?
So you had to pass it to those guys and not the other ones that Eric said existed?

But make it Atton. The rage would be strong with that one.

BlameSociety
05.08.2013 , 04:09 PM | #14
Bao-Dur
ToFN - QQ
Lenius - Assassin | Lenani - Mercenary | Lennick - Operative | Lenorris - Juggernaut
Lenion - Vanguard | Lendos - Gunslinger | Lensei - Knight | Leninda - Consular

PlayLoud
05.08.2013 , 04:11 PM | #15
Bao-Dur works for me, and makes sense.
CPU: Intel i5 3570k @ 4.2GHz | Mobo: GA-Z77X-D3H | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8 GB | SSD: Crucial M4 256GB
Video: MSI N760 TF 2GD5/OC | PSU: Corsair AX850 | Case: Antec P182 | Cooler: Noctua NH-D14
Sound: Soundblaster X-Fi Titanium HD | Headset: Sennheiser PC 360 | OS: Win 7 64 | Monitor: Dell G2410 1080p

TheNahash
05.08.2013 , 04:13 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Damask_Rose View Post
I'd rather see it as an item for my ship! We need more stuff for our ships anyway, and this wouldn't be an item you'd need out in the field very often...
Actually, this is the one item that shouldn't be for our ships.
You level your crafting at the same time you level your character, so if you're questing on a planet that doesn't have crafting trainers or you are far away from them and your quick travel is on CD, that is exactly the moment you need it the most, not when you're on your ship (and you can just fly back to the fleet).

DarthDymond
05.08.2013 , 04:14 PM | #17
This is a great idea, and it's been passed along to the gurus of the Cartel Market. I know I'd personally love to see this!

Here's my question for you guys: What character would you want to see as the Universal Crew Skill Trainer?
A few ideas that would be appropriate thematically for crafting:
Bao-Dur from KOTOR II
A Rakata
T3-M4 from KOTOR I & II

A few ideas for characters who are a big enough deal to stand alongside Revan, Satele and Malgus as holostatutes:
Grand Moff Kilran
Darth Marr
Kreia from KOTOR II
Ven Zallow from the Deceived trailer
Vandar Tokare from KOTOR I & II
Arca Jeth from the Tales of the Jedi comics
Jace Malcom
Given the choice whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the fates for another throw, a better throw, against one's destiny, what was a king to do?
But does one ever truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars.
~Kain

Chesty_Jake
05.08.2013 , 04:17 PM | #18

Guss Tuno hands down. The best companion ever that while out assure's you "Probably won't die" deserves his own Holo Statue!!!!
www.kickingtotalass.com
Streaming here at twitch.tv/guy_gamer/
Server: The Shadow Lands (Republic, Main: Y°rk)
Guild: <The Meatbags> (Republic, originally of Tarro Blood & Corellian Run)

Selenial
05.08.2013 , 04:24 PM | #19

T3-M4, Bao-Dur (yes, I understand he's an obsidian character, suck it up )... I think a hovering holocron for each profession would be cool too! Or one that changes color/items based on who summoned it, sorta like Revan...

Edit: Another cool statue would be Darth Traya, in her iconic robes, with 3 sabers hovering around her.... Or darth sion... http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Traya#Modal
Second picture under "Powers and Abilities"(idk how to link it lol)
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

RAZIM
05.08.2013 , 04:26 PM | #20
I'd like to see a Nok Drayen (in his prime) holostatue. Also the earlier KoTOR suggestions are good.