Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

2.0 PvE DPS Leaderboard

EricWB
05.23.2013 , 11:49 AM | #181
Quote: Originally Posted by Sam_WarDragon View Post
HAH i knew thats what you were doing when i kept logging in and seeing you in Fury lol :P
Ahahah, I was actually writing up a walkthrough for vengeance on our site and I was AFK in the the fury, the parse I uploaded was my first one from another day

seektravota
05.23.2013 , 12:05 PM | #182
Quote: Originally Posted by ssfish View Post
Just for grins:

2754 - 0/10/36 Rage
hey what talent points you have? and what weapons you using?

2754 is pretty viable for the right tree.
<Adroit> <Ghost Infantry> < MLP Friendship is Magic> <The Last Centurions>
THE HARGINGER

Darth_Dreselus
05.23.2013 , 12:36 PM | #183
Has anyone tried Scrapper/Concealment? I'm fine with DF/Leth being better but I hate that spec as it is so boring, whenever I try to build it I fall asleep halfway up the tree and switch back to Scrapper.

Will be interesting to see how parses change once double proccin is fixed.
The Last Centurions Derpyn - Sage / Toughen - Vanguard / Bluffin - Scoundrel / Roughen - Sentinel
Filthy-rich - Juggernaut / Timberwulf - Sniper / Ironwill - Mercenary / Ahuizotl - Assassin

BiS Relics for Healers PvE/PvP

Vaidinah
05.23.2013 , 03:05 PM | #184
I run concealment, but it's on a character that hasn't done any HM Ops and still has the old set bonuses. I haven't done any significant parsing since 2.0, but I'm fairly sure I can do around 2500 DPS on it. I played with Lethality a little and got similar numbers so most likely, Lethality is just going to have the better DPS. I'll get a parse on Concealment sometime today.
The Harbinger
Intrepid

Guardian/Juggernaut Tank Guide: From Beginner to Master

Carlenux
05.23.2013 , 03:12 PM | #185
http://www.torparse.com/a/244913/tim...0/Damage+Dealt

Concealment

TBH i have a huge mistake in my gear, just noticed UW relic od Dark Radiance is (internatl Force) i dont know WHY THE F.... and the only tech dmg is a energy relic, so fml, i need to get Click relic... so i have a UW relic that is doing 4-5k less dmg than my AVG DG lol in all my parses... with 2-10% miss chance and 10%-15% crit chance at most -.-
Hmaull // Carlenx // Carlenix // Pyrotec // Invinc // Hwynn

ssfish
05.23.2013 , 04:22 PM | #186
Quote: Originally Posted by seektravota View Post
hey what talent points you have? and what weapons you using?

2754 is pretty viable for the right tree.
I'm in mostly 72s, but I've not itemized properly yet (still have a few mods/enhancements to swap out). As far as spec, I don't remember what I filled Rage out with, but the 10 in Vengeance is the standard for the first two tiers.
Lift - Juggernaut Manaca - Sentinel Macana - Sorc
Bije - Operative Lifting - Guardian Bijje - Sniper

Sam_WarDragon
05.23.2013 , 04:53 PM | #187
Quote: Originally Posted by Bagleplayer View Post
Oh lol sorry for the confusion, sorcerer it's some weird bug where it shows up as assassin in parser.
im almost dissapointed.. was going to push myself to 2.6k lol
Sammul - Assassin
<System>
Deadicus - Maurader
<Aurum Gaming>

Carlenux
05.23.2013 , 05:21 PM | #188
Quote: Originally Posted by Sam_WarDragon View Post
im almost dissapointed.. was going to push myself to 2.6k lol
it happens often, easy tip to find difference: go in to the parse + Dmg done By move: find Lighting Strike, if it has, its sorc, if not, its Ssin then just find: Maul Vs Voltaic Slash for mad vs Decep

Carlenux
05.23.2013 , 11:43 PM | #189
anyone interested to help or read or wants the info this is my recent post trying to help the dps community of the pugs :P lol.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...15#post6347315

idnewton
05.23.2013 , 11:51 PM | #190
Well, I tried again for 2600 and didn't make it. I'm actually going to post this one even though it was lower, but not for the purpose of adding to the scoreboard. Don't bother adding it, I have a better one. I'm using it as an example. I was going to reparse and try again as you might expect, but I was looking through my parse and noticed something. 5.46% miss. Miss. That's absurd. I have 100.06% accuracy (with the skill tree bonus), I should not be missing any ability, ever. Dodged maybe, or parried. But I shouldn't be missing. As long as 100% accuracy means no misses, it's fairly obvious Narrowed Hatred is bugged (not working at all). If someone could confirm that 100% melee accuracy should mean no misses, I'll gladly take the time to post this on the bug reports forum.
PRE-ORDER ACCOUNT LEGACY LEVEL 50 LEVEL 55s: 15 10/10 HM DREAD OPS
ETERNAL WARRIOR CONQUEROR OF THE DREAD FORTRESS
5/5 NiM DF PVP BEST IN SLOT 4/5 NiM DP