Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Patch 2.1 and Eradicator's Mask

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Patch 2.1 and Eradicator's Mask
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Kilora
05.08.2013 , 02:36 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Midgen View Post
Those +41 Crystals for level 35 (level 10 for those in the packs) might beg to differ. While it might not get you a "Win", they certainly are equipment upgrades that have an impact at a fairly low level. Especially if you buy them for you and your companions.

Before the cartel market, +41 crystals were not even usable until level 50, and were expensive to buy in game or to craft.
And, this issue was addressed by at least 2 people in this thread -- and over a dozen people when they first came out.

They had no other way to offer special colors for crystals through the CM. And, at this point -- it is 100% moot, because the crystals sell for a disgustingly cheap amount on every servers GTN.

ikinai
05.08.2013 , 02:40 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Kilora View Post
And, this issue was addressed by at least 2 people in this thread -- and over a dozen people when they first came out.

They had no other way to offer special colors for crystals through the CM. And, at this point -- it is 100% moot, because the crystals sell for a disgustingly cheap amount on every servers GTN.
I've got six +41 endurance purple crystals sitting in random cargo holds across my alts, if only I could take them out and juggle with them, maybe I'd make some credits off them.
I'll tell you what, then. Why don't you call me some time when you have no class?
--Rodney Dangerfield Back to School

Avorniel
05.08.2013 , 02:48 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Twickers View Post
Oh wait the +41 crystals that can also be crafted by artifice with the same exact stats, the horror!
would like to see you get an artifice craft one for a level 10 character with level 55 stats...which is what came out in packs ....i would call that p2w lol.
I sense a great disturbance in the Force... it's as if a million hamsters suddenly cried out in terror... and suddenly fell silent. Ref:- Raji_Lev

Phorenzyk
05.08.2013 , 03:07 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Avorniel View Post
would like to see you get an artifice craft one for a level 10 character with level 55 stats...which is what came out in packs ....i would call that p2w lol.
This is the problem with +41 crystals. Not that I'm calling them pay to win, but as cheap as they are now? Especially if you have a legacy weapon to shuffle them around with? It's effectively gutted the artifice crystal market. As of now, Artifice only really benefits from....uh...

Well, they can craft end-game enhancements, I guess. And some black-core crystals. And...uh... Hilts.

-looks at the other crafting skills-
Reusable buffs... Grenades for PVP...armoring... Mods... Barrels... Orange equipment from synth/armormech...

Should take vibroswords and electrostaves away from armstech, give them to artifice, and add some more orange schems, that'd fix a good deal.

Leoness
05.08.2013 , 03:10 PM | #25
Wow, only 480 coins for a helm which should have been included in the original set, what a bargain!

Do you want my first born and a kidney while you are at it?

MillionsKNives
05.08.2013 , 03:21 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Phorenzyk View Post
This is the problem with +41 crystals. Not that I'm calling them pay to win, but as cheap as they are now? Especially if you have a legacy weapon to shuffle them around with? It's effectively gutted the artifice crystal market. As of now, Artifice only really benefits from....uh...

Well, they can craft end-game enhancements, I guess. And some black-core crystals. And...uh... Hilts.

-looks at the other crafting skills-
Reusable buffs... Grenades for PVP...armoring... Mods... Barrels... Orange equipment from synth/armormech...

Should take vibroswords and electrostaves away from armstech, give them to artifice, and add some more orange schems, that'd fix a good deal.
How about the armor dyes that only artifice can craft (coming 2.1)

Jemfisto
05.08.2013 , 03:26 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Leoness View Post
Wow, only 480 coins for a helm which should have been included in the original set, what a bargain!

Do you want my first born and a kidney while you are at it?
Funny, but technically none of the sets come with helmets, so even if it was included in the original set it would have cost more coins :P

MillionsKNives
05.08.2013 , 03:30 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Jemfisto View Post
Funny, but technically none of the sets come with helmets, so even if it was included in the original set it would have cost more coins :P
I could be mistaken, but doesn't the Eradicator's set already cost less than the other sets? 900 vs 1,450 or something like that?

BigjoeHoe
05.08.2013 , 03:32 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by AmberGreen View Post
The Eradicator's Mask will be in Patch 2.1 on May 14th, and it will cost 480 Cartel Coins.
But what about people that brought the full set clearly it should be handed out to the people who brought the full set already and now wants the mask if its not free to those people that really unfair.

Selenial
05.08.2013 , 03:37 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by KaitoX View Post
Hey Amber any chance you could get us a preview screenshot of the mask?( I just really wanna see how it looks like in game) If you could that would be amazing! I'm already gonna buy like 4 of that mask.
Noooooooooooooooooooo *Darth Vader Style*
Buy one, it's now account wide shareable after you get a CM market item on a toon!
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger