Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Where Is It?

DiscipleXIII
05.08.2013 , 12:47 PM | #21
Agreed. I really would love another WZ.
Beardedman- Assassin (Madness) - Worst assassin on the Shadowlands server
Slenderfett- Powertech (Pyro) -"You will realize what an idiot you are."
<The Sith Legacy>, Shadowlands server

Technohic
05.08.2013 , 01:01 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by DiscipleXIII View Post
Agreed. I really would love another WZ.
If it's another 8 vs 8 on a small map like the others, it would just be a matter of a few weeks before we are right back here again wondering whats next. They need some sort of persistent PvP content that does not end in a scoreboard.

TUXs
05.08.2013 , 01:03 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Technohic View Post
If it's another 8 vs 8 on a small map like the others, it would just be a matter of a few weeks before we are right back here again wondering whats next. They need some sort of persistent PvP content that does not end in a scoreboard.
No no no....what they could do would be like have a mirrored map with like 3 control points - whoever has 2 would be "winning"...and you could steal the points from the other faction. Doesn't that sound cool?!
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Daystarr
05.08.2013 , 01:07 PM | #24
Kevin <3

However I agree with the points made on the original post, gief more warzonez BW! >=(
Coral -
- Aseko - Marauder // Akeso - Assassin -
- Akkyvineus - Shadow // Aseka - Sentinel -
Stream // Hybrid Sin - Dat Push! - Carnage Op - Failbang

Technohic
05.08.2013 , 01:08 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
No no no....what they could do would be like have a mirrored map with like 3 control points - whoever has 2 would be "winning"...and you could steal the points from the other faction. Doesn't that sound cool?!
That sounds just awesome! Where do I sign up?

KettleBelll
05.08.2013 , 03:39 PM | #26
We should have a warzone for each planet in the game, at least.

Bare-Giin
05.08.2013 , 03:46 PM | #27
I completely agree with ya kevin, well said! ..oh and arena would be so damn nice! and as someone said , a Team deathmatch would be awesome to .. lets put our hopes in 2.2, it has to be the patch we are waiting for.
Giin
DRAMA
Tomb of Freedon Nadd EU

abhaxus
05.08.2013 , 03:52 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by KettleBelll View Post
We should have a warzone for each planet in the game, at least.
This is very true... Even the same mides just on different backdrops would be coil. Why is there not a wz on city streets a la Coruscant?
Abhaxus - Sorc heal/dps | Op-haxus - op heals | Buubi'sett - PT | Snugglenaut - Jugg hybrid | Wayward'son - sniper | Abhaxuus - Mara | Weezles - Scoundrel | Ahaxus - Sage | Spankasin - tankasin | Ahole - Commando

Vladnar
05.08.2013 , 04:00 PM | #29
new warzones

16 man as well as 8

warzones for teams and warzones for pugs, separate please for the enjoyment and challenge of all...this means you'll need to let teams with less than full, 8 at the mo, join so maybe 4's and 8's or even 2's too )SHRUG(

Its extremely good to play at the mo, just want to see the pvp aspect just pushed that lil bit now to make it EXCELLENT beyond comparison.
The time of the Empire is now truly upon us

MindSpore
05.08.2013 , 09:11 PM | #30
100% agree, pvp has been in serious decay for quite a while. The big Ilum revamp was a chance to encourage players pvp was a serious aspect of the game they wanted to support, in the end it was complete garbage. Ranked warzones first late, and now forever in pre-season with no indication that this will change. Slap on crappy performance in some warzones, and bugs that break any hope of having serious competitive play. Please throw pvp'ers a bone Bioware, we're part of the playerbase also.